We Shall See and See We Shall

"Girl c'mon!" said Yanju. "Okay, okay! Lemme get ready!". See, Yanju and I have been besties since seventh grade, but we started off hating each other.  But really, she hated me...

**Flashback**
Y/N POV

"Oh look who we have here! If it isn't holes-in-her-clothes Y/N?" said Yanju. "Yeah, more like hoes in her clothes, do y'all know what her momma does for a living?!". Laughter erupted on all sides, but not just any laughter. That was cruel laughter. Ass kissing laughter, really. But I don't have time to think now... "HELLO?! EARTH TO MONEYLESS HOE CHILD?! HELLO?!". All of a sudden I feel...

**END**

"Y/N? Hello??? Which shirt do you like? The green or the yellow?" said Yanju. "Oh sorry! Just kinda phased out for a bit...". " You good sis?". " Yeah, I'm good! Just thinking!". " Oh I see! You thinkin about that cute boy from that mall back in NOLA huh?" Yanju said, giggling. "Girl stop! You ain't even have to hit me that hard! Dang!". I tried to keep a straight face and pretend like I was mad, but it is always to no avail. Damn it! "So anyway, what you wearin to this concert, and you betta be lookin fine too!". "Girl when am I ever NOT lookin good?". "You know I got pictures right?" said Yanju, raising an eyebrow. "GIRL I SAID DELETE ALL. DAT. SHIT!" I said, mocking that funny video I saw earlier. I stomped a few times for dramatic effect and Yanju falls off the bed screaming laughing. "I know damn well- AHHHH HAHAHAAAAA". Just then I get a text from an unknown number, which I assume is the boy from the mall. Just then, Yanju jumps over the bed, snatches my phone, and reads the text aloud.

"Now I knew men wasn't shit! This shit proves it! I-

"Now I knew men wasn't shit! This shit proves it! I-." . " I'm ready to fuck some shit up!" said Yanju. "This idiot think he can play you and get away wit it?! No sirry fuckin bob! Not on my watch he ain't! HOW BOUT WE-." " Chill lol! Ion feel like gettin arrested today!" Y/N said, giggling. "But I appreciate the moral support. PLUS, we finna go see Prince! P to the muthafuckin Rince! Like fuck that nigga! I didn't save up over half my cab driving money just to sit here and nope over some good-for-nothin BOY!". " Right girl bc I tryna suck some of that purple eg-." "YANJU?!". "What? I'm just bein honest! Lol!" "Mmhmm, yeah ok sis. How did I ever end up wit yo freak show ass anyway?" Y/N said, laughing midway. "I don't know, but I know imma get fucked tonight! By Prince himself at that!". I was lowkey hurt, since I'd been planning for P to take my virginity since I was about 18 anyway, but I held that in as to not ruin her night... "Me and you both sis!". As I look over to see her response, she starts licking her purple popsicle, even reaching the end of the shaft, as to show me what she is going to do... "We shall see, and see we shall...".