chapter 4 the fight

Day 6 in hell 6.00pm Saturday.
You've stayed in the hotel for six days and in a date life with husk. You two built a bond and still...

Husk never noticed that you were in trouble...

go back two days before..
4.30am: Thursday.
You walk down the hall looking at all the other room numbers. You thought to yourself wondering why husk became so loving all of a sudden..

Then. Out of the blue you feel as if someone is watching you.. you turn around but no one is there. You back and you see Alistor standing right in front of you. You jump out of fear and fall into the floor... Again..

"well well. It seems you're up early my boy.." you nod and and stand up brushing yourself off. Suddenly Alistor Grabs you're arm. You gasps but he covered you're mouth "now.  What did you see..." Said Alistor in his static voice. You were confused and baffled to way he asked suck a question "see.. what?" Alistor's grub became harder and he smile became darker he's eyes turning black and his pupils turn into a radio nob "a..ahh! Y-your hurting me!" Alistor Grabs you're face by the cheeks and looks into you're eyes
.
.
.
.
.
"WhAT Didd YOu SeE bOy?!!!~"

he scars you and you cry out for help. Alistor let's go and you fell on the ground, bumbing you're head on a decorative vintage side table. Causing you to have a black eye. You got up and he was gone. You were confused and in pain.. you walk into you're room.

Back to the present day:

Husk was handling the bar drinking cheap booze and stars into the abis. "...hm..?" He looks over to you. Wearing sunglasses indoors. Husk tilted his head of confusion. "Oi! (Y/N)!! Get over here now!" He calls out your name. Sounded angrier then usual. You walk towards him sitting on the bar stool looking down. Husk sighed and pulled your arm "gah! N.no.- Noo!" Husk kept trying to hold you still "fuckin stay still!" Husk said out of anger you stayed still and he removed the glasses. Husk dropped them his eyes widen and haw dropped seeing a massive black eye. "Wh...whO THE FUCK DID THIS TO YA!!???" you stay silent. The others are looking at husk. Angel raising his brow, vaggie was shocked, and Charlie dropped her papers. ". . ." You stay silent still.. husk pulling you towards him and looked deep into you're eyes. "Tell me (Y/N)... Who fuckin hurt ya?" You try to speak but you had no choice but to say "...... A...Alistor did it.." husk's anger reached to a boiling pot of rage. He lets go of hand and walk outside the bar "H-Husm please! Do-" husk looks at you you noticed a test and growl angerly "don't.. fuckin.. stop me.." after that.. Alistor appeared "well! What's going on good chaps?" Charlie looked at Alistor and shewed him speaking to him in sign language. Alistor notices husk. Husk walking up to him. Punching Alistor hard on the face "YA THINK YA CAN WALK AROUND HURTIN PEOPLE EH? YOU FUCKED MY LIFE AND NOW YOU WANT TO FUCKIN FUCK UP MY LOVE LIFE???!!!" Charlie, vaggie, and angel grab husk trying to pull him away, husk keeps yelling out slurs a d insults "YOU'RE THE RADIO DEMON, YOU KILLED MANY PEOPLE AND NOW YOU TRY TO FUCKIN KILL MY MATE?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE WANT YA HELP!?" Charlie pulls him away and looks at him in the eye "husker! Please! this place is supposed to rehabilitate violence! Not cause it!"

Husk growls and tears stream down face "B-BUT HE HURT HIM! HE HURT (Y/N)!! I CAN'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS!" you calmy and cautiously walk to hear placing you're hand in his. Husk turned around looking at you. Seeing you hurt hurts him more. "Husk. I'm okay see? I'm still breathing and walking. So do not worry for me.." husk sigh let's of you're hand slowly and runs out the door.

"Well.. that uhh. Seemed a bit awkward.." said angel. You walked away and and head straight to the elevator. You had to try and relax. You unlocked you're door and walked into you're room. You sat on the bed. Thinking.. then you tell out loud "FUCK!" and covered you're face with you're hands, crying uncontrollably, The door opens and you see Charlie and Vaggie walk in. They both sit beside you Charlie patting you're back and Vaggie sighed "don't worry. Husker will be back.. he's just.. letting off steam.. he's probably at a tavern or something like that.." you remove you're hands and went silent.. ". . . I need a cigarette.." you whisper. Vaggie and Charlie looked at each other. Charlie goes to the vending machine outside to room. Grabbing a 20 pack of kiss xxx cigarettes. She hands them to you and looks at you "don't over smoke hun.. and don't tell anyone.." Vaggie lights up the ciggarette with a lighter. "Don't ask.." you light up the ciggarette and take you're first puff. I didn't burn you're throat and you kept taking small puffs. You look up at open up to them "does husk know that... I really love him?" Charlie giggle and Vaggie smiles "we knew. So did he.." you look at Vaggie then you look at Charlie wondering how they knew "h..how did you know?" Charlie places her hand you're shoulder "he doesn't stop talking about. He always tells me all the goods things about. He seemed like he want to marry you or something like that hahahahaha!" You went silent eyes widen looking down and realising why husk was always giving you attention and was always near you. "I uhh.. I think he does..." Vaggie eyes went wide and her mouth drops. Charlie on the other hand... She was squealing under her breath with a big giant bright smile on her face jolting up and down giggling like a school girl "eeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE VAGIEEEEEEEE!!!!????" Vaggie chuckles and looks at you with a smile and a raised brow. "Oh... You have no idea Heh... Wait till he comes back" after she said that she walks out with Charlie, still giggling and squealing with joy and excitement. "H.....hhhh.. O..oh...my...fucking..."

"..."

"I do..." You smile and lay down in you're bed... Falling straight to sleep..

"...... Tik... Tik... Tik... Tik.."

"...." It was silent again.. still nothing from husk.. "... Tik... Tik.. tik...tik..." The sound of the clock keeps ticking you couldn't sleep. You tossed and you turned yet Still no results. You sigh and got out of bed you hear a soft whipper in you're ear and two arms wrapped around you. "H...husk? Is that you..?" Husk turns you around and it was.. it was him.. you are excited to see him again. He kisses you deeply holding you between his arms. You miss him so much. you miss how he kisses you and miss his touch. He lays you down on the bed. Strong you're hair he kisses you again and slowly takes off you're clothes. He places his paw on you're chest reach down towards you're ass. He lifts you're legs slowly. Putting them over his shoulders. You lay back looking at him. He grumbles quitely and then pushes his already hard member half way inside you. He leans in towards you kissing you're neck placing his paw on you're right thigh. Slowly and carefully entering you inch by inch till he reaches the end of the shaft. You moan quitely as he starts to thrusts. He wraps his arms around you're body holding you as you're laying down. It's not as rough as it was before. He kisses you're neck again this time licking it while purring uncontrollably.
"Nnhh...h-husk... oah.." with the every thrust he groans quitely. But then... Candles light up.. the moon starts to shine on both of you.. "mmmm.. aaahh..." Husk begins to pick up the pace again but this time he didn't go as rough as before... Husk begins to speed up holding you tighter. He lifts you up and claws you're back but not the way it'll draw blood. You hold onto him for support while he thrusts start to go faster.. he moans again "oh fuck.. I never knew that you would feel so good inside (Y/N).." you start to feel you're member rubbing against his fur on his belly. You begin to leak pre.. and he begins to bite you're neck softly. "A..ahh... Husk.. i-i'm gonna- ahh!" Husk growls and thrusts faster "m..me too shit!! Aghhhhhrrrrrr!" He bites down hard on you're next and climaxes in you. Filling up with his seed. "Oah..nmmmnnn... Ahhhhnnnnnnah!" You feel you're heart beating fast as you came on his chest and belly. You both look at each other while panting heavily. "Ah.. h..husk.."
Husk blushes uncontrollably and then kisses you again licking eachers lips. He pulls back slowly leaving a trail of saliva behind. You both lay down after he pulls out. You both look at each other again. "WAHBAAAAM!" you hear the door slam open and see Vaggie and.. suprisingly.. Charlie drunk on their asses.. "oh god no.." husk growls and covers himself up blushing hard "WH-WHAT THE FIVE FUCKIN DENSION OF HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE! GET OUT!!" Vaggie and Charlie barely holding each other up Vaggie suddenly says something out of the blue "oh my god like.. uhh.. fuck seriously! Y-ou *hic* you two are just- *hic* soooo cuuute together!~" Charlie gigglesout of control. You can tell she never touched alcohol her whole life. What... a... mess... "Hey v..vaggieeee~ *hic* d-did I ever tell youuu th-tha- *hic* that husk wanted t-to-to mm-mm-*hic* mar-" husk stopped her in mid sentence by throwing a pillow at her. Vaggie laughed hard and walked over to you placing her hand on the bed. You had a feeling was reaching for you're shoulder *hey.. d-did youuuu know that.. h-*hic* husk want..ed
. Tooo-" husk covered her and laughed awkwardly "OH FUCKIN FUNNY! hahahaha well uhh I'll take Vaggie and Charlie out of tha room! Hahaha!!" You tilted you head scratching you're head wondering what she were trying to say. Then

It.

Was.

Said.

"HUSK WAASNTS TUU MURRY YOUUU!~" husk stood still and blushed. He's face was red as a tomato. All you can do was sit there. Surprised.. shocked... And mixed with emotions.. "uhh... YA okay (Y/N)..?" You start to tear up with tears of joy. Husk looks at you shocked. "OH FUCKIN FUCK UHH I'M SORRY! DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE YA CRY!!"

you giggle and smile. You reach out to hold husk's paw. You held it tightly and look dead straight into his eyes.. "husk?
Husk noded "y..yea….?"

"........"

"I will"