Sagittarius!Male/Capricorn!Female

Requested by Xerochill

Additional :

※Cappie is half korean, and lives in Korea. (She used to live in Canada.)

※Sag is korean and good-looking. He also lives in Korea. He sounds like a native english speaker though.

※They're in college.

※They live in a small, friendly, and lively town.

Summary :

Capricorn finds learning korean is difficult and has noone to talk to. Good thing there's this overly handsome guy that can speak english.

Capricorn P.O.V :

Oh, gosh! What does this mean?!

"Ugh.." I groaned, almost snapping my pen in half.
I am currently learning korean. And as some may say, it isn't the easiest language to learn.

Okay, a bit of a background for me. I am a mixed child. My dad is not korean, but my mom is. So, they recently got separated, and my mom got custody of me. I still love them both, though. After they separated, my mom decided to move to Korea again, me included. I am now in college. I visit my dad back-to-back frequently.
But it's been hard. And learning korean? Also hard.

But, a guy from one of my classes used to help me. Well, discreetly.

There was a time where I had to do a presentation for the class with the guy. As I said, I am an amateur in korean. This happened while I was back in middle-school, when my mom took me there for vacation before she got separated from my dad. I was taking courses in that school.

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

I held the novel in my arms tightly, I could feel myself sweat profusely.

God! How am I going to do this?!

I haven't studied korean at all..!

And they're asking me to present this to the whole class??

Screw my lack of knowledge in this language.

I heard the timer ring and the group before us, Group 7, is already walking back to their seats.

I take a deep breath.

We're group 8.

Okay, I just needed to memorize some stuff, the plot, and characters, and..and..

"Okay, the next group is Group 8!" Mrs. Sugcon announced tiredly.

I gulped.

I quickly walk in front of the class gripping my skirt tightly. That's when I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"Focus. You can do this. It's fine if we fail, just give it your all."

I was suprised.

He knew and could speak english fluently.

But I had to focus. No time to dwell on thanking the guy for support.

And so, I spoke and spoke until I felt my mouth dry and my throat sore. That is, until I forgot a word and kept stammering.

"G-g-g...u-And-" Oh shit, I spoke english unconciously. I heard the class snicker,  this is SO embarassing!

Then a paper was placed on the palm of my hand. There written was the word I needed.

I quickly exclaimed the word and rapped the story till' the end.

Amen.

-ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ-

I wonder who that guy was.

Well, I hope I meet him soon.

My knight in shining armor.

The bell soon rang, and I head back inside.

A familiar hand held my shoulder.

"Huh?"

I turn my head to look at the person who initiated a physical gesture towards me.

"S-Sag..?"

"It's me." He grins at me.

My eyes widen.

Wait a minute! This is such a coincidence. I literally just thought about him earlier. And here he is in all his glory. And as hot as ever.

Well, whatever.

I, uh, didn't know how to react.

"Uhhh......"

"Well, aren't you gonna hug me or something? It's your middle-school prince." He chuckled.

Oh my God, I forgot how much of a tease this guy was.

Yet, I throw my arms around him. He probably didn't expect me to actually hug him.

Such a dork, I giggled.

A/N

Oh my goshhh...

This is so shitty and late, i'm sorry!

My updates are inconsistent now because of school.

Sry bout that.

I hope ya'll enjoyed.