7

5-24-16

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Tyler's POV

It all started in the first day of school.

We were drag racing in this private place of ours. Me, Alex, and Matthew. We were competing with one of our enemies, Justin.

"Hey let's have a deal, if you win I"ll do one thing you want me to do. If I win you need to woo a girl then break her heart." I was against it, but I knew that I never lose in a race. So, I accepted it.

At the end, he won. He asked one of the his men to flat my tires. He asked me to break Chloe's heart. I even asked him why, and he said that her sister wanted to break Chloe.

I asked who his sister was but, he didn't tell me and instead walked away. I'm a man of my words, but it makes me feel guilty.

Chloe is actually a nice girl. I think I like her already.

She's different from the past girls that I've dated. She's not plastic, and she doesn't even care about her appearance.

The girls I usually date checks their face every time in the mirror, and constantly asks me "Do I look okay?".

When I first saw her in Starbucks, it actually gave me a shock that a simple girl, could make my heart beat fast.

I was actually amazed, mesmerized, shocked by her beauty.

When we were making our way to the exit, I can't help but feel something different when I saw someone looking at Chloe with lust. I tried my best not to punch that guy though.

The moment I put her seatbelt on, I couldn't explain myself. I was looking at her pink soft lips giving me the urge to kiss it.

What's happening to me?

We ate in a fast food diner, I thought she was gonna refuse. Just like what other girls did, they said that it would make them fat and they were only to eat "green leafy vegetables". Man, I hate those.

She really is special.

Never in my whole life did I ride in a roller coaster, she was the only one who made me ride there. I don't know why but when I saw her smiling happily when I agreed, I feel like everything was in slow motion and she was the main focus.

I didn't know she was scared of ghosts or scary stuffs, that's why I pulled her to the horror house.

It didn't make me regret my decision at first, since she was hugging me tightly.

But when she let go of me, I started to panic. It was the first time that I became so worried just because of a girl.

I kept on looking for her, I even asked help from the ghosts that were too busy scaring some people.

The time that I found her —I couldn't help myself but hug her. She's very fragile at the moment.

I wanted to punch the hell out of the guy who was so obviously flirting with Chloe. Chloe was too naive not to see that.

I wanted to make her happy and see that beautiful smile again, so I tried my best to win that pink bear.

I didn't give up after I failed those two tries. In the end, I won and saw that billion dollar smile.

I drove her home safely. I really enjoyed the day with her.

Before I left, I left her with a kiss on the cheek.

I got into my car and drove away from her house.

I was feeling mixed emotions —guilt, joy, sadness, fear, and that one feeling I couldn't explain.

I feel guilty because in the end I know what would happen to her. I wouldn't want to leave her heart broken. I just really wish she doesn't fall for me.

I'm so happy that I made her happy; and yet I feel sad thinking would she still be happy after the bet ends?

And I fear, that what if

I fall for her.