Ocean Calling

On that day, i ..noticed all of my club friends was acting unusual...

.

.

.

"Hiraki!!"

A light brown haired man whispered slightly at me. In the middle of discussing the next opponent.

I glanced at him for a moment and finally i replied his question "What is it?" And then he continuing his words,

"Here, look!" he showed me a very rare book that i had to searched it everywhere for my entire life! And what did i got? Nothing.

"I bought this manga yesterday! This is the one you wanted to read, right??"

"Oh my god, yes! That is the one!! Where did you get it?!!" i whispered him in a high tone.

"You can borrow it if you want" he said with a big curved plastered on his face, lending me that book.

"Eh? Are you sure??" i questioned him with hesitation.

"Yup! It's fine!"

I declined his offers "But it must've been hard to get this...!"

"Ehem." The coach cleared his throat.

Oh, crap! I guess i got his attention and he found us! He'll torn us into pieces!!

He narrowed his eyes and looked me from afar "What are you two doing... ah" he stopped yelling.

"...Hiraki Venecia, i'm sorry for yelling. Please continue talking" he said as he let me talking and he also continued his 'discusses' with everyone.

I silence in face-palm face

Whaaa...??

..Weird...

.

.

I looked out the window from second floor. With my three best-friends, something come through my mind, ah, i remembered the moment a while ago. I mumbled to myself

"Something strange is going on" I said as i put my index-finger in front of my mouth.

"What is that, Hiraki-chan?" Asked the light pink haired boy besides me.

"..It's just everyone is being really nice to me.. I wonder why..?"

"Heee... That's good for you then!!" said Ei-tan with a hyper voice. Patting my back.

"Ye-Yes! But..."

"Summer Holiday...." the black haired boy cut my words while he's looking at the sun, shining so bright.

"Summer holiday?" I tilted my head.

He nodded.

"Oh, yeah, we forgot to tell you that, Hiraki-chan" continued Haru-tan.

Before Haru-tan finished his words. A man with glasses come through us, waving and coming at the same time actually.

"Yo~~ You guys there~~!" Said Miyu-tan as he come closer to us-me- And started to tease me.

"Hooo... I'm guessing that there seems to be someone who had scolded by coach" Miyu-tan said with a mischievous grin while he is poking at me.

"You...!! Shut up!! Coach did not scolded me! He even apologizing me!!" I stuck out my tongue and acting like a child. "And stop poking me!!"

He stopped. "Haha. i know you you don't like that"

"Then why did you do it??" i shriek a bit. I reeeaally want to chop him into pieces, now.