Ocean Calling part III

Now that i think of it... Everyone started to being nice to me from that 'day'.

I looked to nowhere. I sang my favorite lulaby and i smiled all day long.

.
.
.
.

I smiled during the practices. Giving everyone's a towel, i smiled. I smiled everywhere! Though i felt like i was being stared sharply during all that time anyway, but, nah my heart is filled with happiness. So everything is superr okay!

Okay! My first mission now is to get along again with Miyu-tan!

"Mi-Miyu-tan!" I'm standing in front of him while i'm holding a baseball ball "Let's play catches for a while!"

He turned his head away from me and walked past me. Acting like i wasn't there.

Ru-Running away?!!

At the very least, let's remain as normal friends!!

I grabbed his shoulder. "Oi! Miyu-tan!! .."

He looked back at me with a terrifying glare. I shocked in place. It is like there's an alien came and steal my heart from me.

"..Ah.." Looking at him like that makes me.. sad. Where's the old Miyuki that i knew..?

He opened his mouth, but nothing comes out in exchange, "---..." He looked at me in regrets. Like he is doing something wrong.

"Hey!" Jun said as he approached him, "What's with that attitude?" he put his hand on the man's shoulder. And now everyone gathered around us. Again.

"Poor, Hiraki." Chris-senpai said.

"Yeah, Miyuki! You have to be nicer to her!" said the captain still grabbing his bat.

Miyuki won't accept what his Senpai did to him. "--Hmph!" He then turned his face away as he rejected the hand on his shoulder. And ran away.

One of his teammates, Kuramochi, yelled at him "You're the worst!" the middle-fingers up. And Ryossan gave him a 'little' punch on his head.

Right now... what was i trying to say to him...?

"..I have to talk to him properly.." i said as i stared at the direction where he left us. All eyes were on me after i said so. I started my first step, but a girl, Harrun, holding me back. She gripped my hand. Then she squeezed my hand harder and harder. Like she doesn't want me to leave.

"It's alright," she gave me the suspicious smile, along the others. "Don't go"

She gripped my hand even more harder.

"..You will be ignored again." her hand is shaking abysmally. "It has nothing to do with you so..."

I looked at her, at everyone. They were all acting very strange.

Even if you have a hard time...

I closed my eyes for a sec...

gurgle gurgle gurgle*

AH---!

I opened my eyes immedietly after hearing those kinds of bubbles, gurgled in my head. I touched my head in shocked. What was that just now...? "Hiraki?" ...I was the under-water with heaps of bubbles...

"Venecia-chan?" Asked my senpai, Takako-senpai. "Are you okay?" They gave me the fishy smile again.

"Ah.. Yeah.." with a beat, i answered them. Harrun finally let my hand go. I told them that i would go to the toilet for a while. And finally they let me go.