Twenty Five.

~2 weeks later~

The past two weeks have been a more uplifting and a very different schedule than the one I had been living the last 4 months. I still visit Tristan, some days Harry will come with me and they would have nice chats together, and I've started work again, 8 until 2 every Monday to Friday.

Harry's taken me on a total of four dates in the past two weeks as well, nothing too extreme or anything leading to more than a kiss goodbye after he's dropped me home. We've gotten strangely close within the small time frame of being around each other again, possibly closer than before. We tell each other absolutely everything even if it's something completely irrelevant or doesn't even need to be said.

On an even better note Harry had sold his house and is moving into his new place this Saturday, and even though he doesn't need to move out until Sunday, he's insisted that he needs to stay at my place so the movers can get all the necessary furniture out of his house and delivered to his new one. I don't know why movers would take three days to move furniture, but I couldn't help but say yes when he gave me his version of puppy dog eyes, and how his face lit up as well.

As for Maria, Harry's new place is closer to her place, and showing her the photos of the place she seemed pretty excited to 'clean' the house.

~

"I'll see you tomorrow, Helen," I waved her goodbye as I left the café, stopping abruptly when there was light rain beginning to fall.

I looked up at the dull grey sky and mentally cursed it's timing for the rain. I held my small bag to my side and jogged my way across the road and down the street, once trees covered a pathway all the way to my complex I walked slower, taking my time getting home.

Suddenly I got an idea and immediately rushed to the side off the road to hail a taxi, as soon as one pulled over, I gave him my desired address and he turned the car around. The drive took a little longer than expected but when I arrived I paid the man and ran straight into the building. I passed reception and straight into the elevator impatiently waiting for the doors to close. My fingers tapped against my leg, until the doors finally opened up and I walked into the room.

I looked around and walked straight down the corridor and lightly knocked on the closed door and walked in after hearing a stern 'come in'. I opened the door and slipped in, quickly shutting the door and locking it behind me while dropping my bag to the floor.

Harry looked up from his paperwork and had a look of pure happiness, "What are you doing here?" he asked with a big smile and stood up from his seat, walking over to me. I was a little surprised to see he was wearing a white button up shirt, a black tie and black slacks.

"I thought I'd come visit you," I rested my hands on his chest and playfully loosened the knot of his tie, watching his adam's apple rise with a nervous swallow.

"Well I would've cleared everything off my desk if I knew you were coming," he smirked cheekily, making a smile grow on my face too.

"I would've worn something sexier if I knew you would've cleared your desk," I winked, stepping back a little and taking a seat in his chair.

"So this is what it feels to be a big boss," I pulled the chair in and looked at the paper before me.

"Wait, stand up for a second," Harry smiles and pushed the papers to one side, before lifting me up and seating me on the desk and taking a seat in his chair. "Cross your legs and lean back on your arms," he sat back and bit his lip. I followed his orders and pushed my chest out a little further.

"Now this. This is what it feels like to be a big boss," he winked at me and slid his chair forward, locking his fingers behind my back, pulling me toward him, so he sat between my legs. He softly pressed his lips to my stomach and rose to my collar bone, my jaw and the corner of my mouth, cupping my cheek and standing up from his seated position.