death 1

Jisung POV

Jisung POV

How am i supposed to start? Oh yeah, i remember! That time life is tough on me, i have no choice. For the first time i thought this place is hell but no, i was wrong... i realize the people living it.

As i look out to the window, my phone rang, i immediately answered it

“hey, did you find a place to stay in?”
Chan said in the other line

I sighed, it was almost 5 hours searching for new place to stay in and luckily i saw one, it's cheap great for a human like me who is saving a money.

“uh yeah, i actually found a apartment”

“oh well that's great! I need to go just call or text if you need something okay?” Chan said

“yes, bye”
I hang up the phone, i felt guilty at the same time, Chan and Changbin is always there for me whenever i have a problem. Both of them were born with a silver spoon in there mouth, money is not a problem to them. They offered me to stay in there places but i declined, i just don't want to be burden to them...

I got out the bus bringing my luggage. I looked to the place, it's so quite. In a few minutes of walking i found the building, the one that I'm looking for. It is an old building, all i can say is it is giving me chills, i don't even know why.

I slowly turned back, i rather stay in the street than to stay in this kind of place...

I started walking away, it is getting dark. I looked at my phone and the battery is dead. I sighed in frustration, i guess i don't have a choice but to stay here.

I opened the door revealing a woman who is in her 40's, she smiled to me.

“hey, are you looking for a room to stay?” she said still smiling

“Ah yes”

“Great! This place maybe cheap but trust me this is a good place to stay in haha” she said laughing.

I went silent, feeling nervous... Is it just me? Or... But i felt something strange. I shrugged thinking it might be just my social anxiety whom attacking me again.

I entered the room. It's so suffocating, small and maybe the breathing can be heard to the other room.

Usually apartments are expensive.

The woman looked at me smiling

“How about it? Do you like the room?” the woman said in a convincing tone.

I nodded, as if i have a choice.

“but ma'am why this place is cheap? ”

The woman sighed leaning to the wall

“actually, someone committed suicide in this room, and i can't just sell this place in such a expensive price, that's why...” the woman said

I nodded slowly, ghost doesn't exist right? Human are the most scariest creature in this world not the ghost or something, at least that's what my mom said.

My phone rang, the caller id says it is Changbin

I answered it.

“Hey, how's Seoul?” Changbin said

“nice i guess i need to adjust—” i didn't finished my sentence when someone aggressively knocked the door

I gulped, feeling nervous... I opened the door revealing a guy in a mullet hair. His messy hair and hoodie made him look like he just woke up, he is ethereal indeed.

“Hey! When you are talking to your phone go out, you are disturbing everyone” the guys said

“ah yeah, sorry”

I didn't received any response but a roll in his eyes, leaving the door open.

When i looked at my phone, Changbin already hanged up. I got up in my bed.

I went to the rooftop, the cold air ,the starry night and the night view of a city fits together.

I didn't bother to call Changbin, he might be eating at this time.

“It is perfect up here right?”

I almost screamed when a guy popped out of nowhere. He laughed, his voice is kinda sweet but seductive at the same time...

“oh didn't mean to scare you” the guy said

His eyes, nose lips and even his skin are perfect.

I stared to him as he stared to the city.

“are you new here?” he said

I slowly nodded not wanting to talk to him.

“by the way i am Lee Minho” he said as he offered his hand to me.

At first i don't want to accept it, feeling something strange

“i am Han Jisung” i said avoiding his cold stares to me.

He reached his hand again to me, i stared to it and hesitated to accept it. The moment i accept and felt his hand everything were ruined...