Chapter 40 - Happy ending between us.

[Min A’s P.O.V]

We were making a night party at our dorm as I’ve told appa about my pregnancy and he was very happy for it and he also accept Hongbin as his son-in-law. Mark, Jackson, Irene, Hyuna and Na Rin also joined us to the party. Sojung unnie and her friends also wanted to join us but they have a work to do so maybe they will come to the dorm a little bit late.

“Min A, chukahae for that good news.” said Mark. I smiled at him and nodded.

“Ne, gomawo…Mark.” I said. He nodded and joined the other. Irene and Hyuna came toward me.

“Min A, congrats…” said Irene and hugged me. I released the hug.

“Ne, gomawo. Eh, Irene, I heard from Mark that you and Jackson are in love right now. Really?” I asked. She smiled shyly and nodded.

“Ne~ we confessed to each other last few days. Hyuna also confessed her love toward Mark and luckily, Mark accepted her.” She said. I looked at Hyuna. She lowered her head as she was shy right now.

“Hyuna, chukahae…Mark is a good guy…you should be a lucky girl in the world.” I said while chuckled. Hyuna hit me on my shoulder gently.

“Haish, stop about that…” she said as she covered her face. Na Rin came toward us.

“Aigoo, Hyuna is shy right now…Hyuna, don’t be shy…Min A also shy when she confessed to Hongbin that day. Her face was just like a tomato…” she said while laughing. I stood up and pinched on her arm.

“Yah!” I shouted. She laughed and rubbed my tummy.

“Min A, don’t be mad because it will effect to the baby…” she said. I just made a straight face.

“Okay.” I said and sat down on the couch. Suddenly, Hongbin and Ken came toward us. Hongbin sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder meanwhile, Ken stood beside Na Rin while his hand wrapped on her waist and pulled her into the hug.

“Oppa, stop being so cheesy in front of my friends” said Na Rin and released the hug. She covered her face as she’s gone so red.

“Omoo~ now, Na Rin is shy…” said Irene. We laughed. As we were laughing, I heard a doorbell.

“I will open it.” I said and went to the door. I opened the door and I saw Sojung unnie and her friends at in front of the door.

“Annyeong, unnies…let’s come in…” I said. Before they entered the dorm, someone was talking.

“Okay, call us 4 melodies…” said one of them. I made a blank face.

“4 melodies?” I asked. Sojung unnie smiled at me.

“4 melodies is our group name.” She said. I nodded.

“Arasseo, please come in…” I said. They entered the dorm.

“Min A, congrats to you…I’m so happy for you. Leo oppa call me this morning said that you’re pregnant. I’m too happy for it as I’ll become an ahjumma soon.” said Sojung unnie while hugged me tightly. I released the hug.

“Gomawo, unnie…” I said while smiling at them.

“Ahh, appa wanted to come here, right?” she asked again. I nodded.

“Yeah, but he said that he will come later because he has many work to do.” I said. She nodded and went away with her friends except Yoona unnie. She came toward me.

“Min A, I want to say congratulation because you’ll become a mother soon. Wow, I think you’re too young to get that title” she said. I smiled.

“Gwaenchana. I’m ready, unnie.” I said. She smiled and stroked my head.

“Good.” She said and went away to join the other. I smiled at them. I’m happy right now because it is happy ending between us. Finally, Irene and Jackson confessed each other. Hyuna and Mark also did a same way. Sojung unnie and her friends also want to debut next 2 days. Na Rin and Ken oppa also want to get engage and Vixx oppa also success in their new album meanwhile I’m carrying one of Vixx’s member’s child and he is HONGBIN. Suddenly, Hongbin hugged me from back.

“Min A, do you love me?” he asked. I turned back and smiled at him.

“Yes, I always love you and our baby…” I said. He smiled at me and turned me to face him.

“From now on, you’re mine. Don’t look at another man who was not me. Arasseo?” he asked. I laughed.

“I will not look at another man as I’ve my precious things in my life.” I said and rubbed my tummy. He smiled and rubbed my tummy.

“Aegi-ah, saranghae. I love you and your eomma.” He said. I smiled and stroked his hair. He held my hand and we shared a passionate kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeayyy...finally this story is end but I want to tell you all a good news....I'll make a sequel to this story and it's about their precious daughter named Lee Jung A so, please wait for this sequel and keep voting, comment and love this story. Love you all :) Kamsahamnida.

~jazmina_syahidah~