Chapter 9

As Anna went to help Spidey, she changed into her Silk outfit and help defeat Edidie, but weren't able to capture the symbiote as it slipped away.

A few nights later, Anna and Tanner had decided to move into a house together to stay closer and so Anna could help look out for him, and Peter and Anna revealed they were Spiderman and Silk to him so they could help him more.

Tanner- So, you and Pete going on your nightly hero patrol?

Anna- Yeah, we gotta keep an eye out for Venom til we're sure he's not in the area anymore.

Tanner- I still can't believe you and Pete are SIlk and Spiderman, but I suppose I did have my suspicions with you two going somewhere at times of action.

Anna- I'm sorry for keeping this from you babe. We couldn't et anybody find out.

Tanner- It's okay baby. I understand that. You didn't want me to come into harm and Pete didn't want any harm to come to MJ. You were just keeping me safe.

Anna smiles.

Anna- I'm glad you understand babe.

Tanner- I usually do baby.

He smiles back and puts his hand on her cheek.

Tanner- Plus it's an amazing thing my girlfriend is Silk, the amazing superhero that saved me.

She smiles widely and giggles. He smiles widely back.

Tanner- Just be careful okay? I don't want the symbiote to latch onto you like it did to Eddie. I hate to hear that he's in prison since that symbiote got off him, but I suppose it's for the best. That symbiote almost killed him and a few others seeing as they found bodies like that thug's when the meteor first hit.

Anna- I will, don't worry. That's true.

Tanner- Good. Yea. Alright, good luck with finding the symbiote. I'll just be lazy and trying to think of a front page for the Bugle.

Anna quickly changes into her Silk suit.

Anna, now Silk- Thank you babe. Good luck with that.

Tanner- You're welcome baby. I'll need it.

He looks at her in her Silk suit.

Tanner- You sill look amazing in that suit baby.

Silk- You can do it babe, I believe in you. Thank you babe.

Tanner- Thank you baby. You're welcome baby. Now go be a superhero baby.

He slaps her ass, which is very noticable throught the suit. She squeaks.

Silk- You're welcome babe. What was that for?

She walks over to the window.

Tanner- One, your ass is super noticable and hard not to slap in that suit, and two, encouragement ta do whatcha do best.

He kisses her cheek. She shakes her head and kisses his cheek back.

Silk- Ridiculous man. I'll be back soon.

She shakes her ass a little before webbing out the window.

Tanner- Your ridiculous man. Okay baby.

He sees her shake her ass and slaps it hard.

Silk- Yeah you are. I'll deal with you when I get home.

She blows him a kiss and webs out the window.

Tanner, jokingly- Oh, please do

He blows her a kiss back and sits down, working on the front page for the Bugle. Silk giggles.