Royal Procreation

Please make sure to read the description for context before you start reading otherwise the plot will be kind of confusing from the start. Btw, title is supposed to be a pun on the Royal Proclamation but idk if many people will get that history reference.

Happy reading!

------------------------------------

"No! Hell no! There is no way I am accepting that mission, un!" Deidara yelled at Pein.

"This mission will be very beneficial for you and the Akatsuki. Our client is of important status and will reward us handsomely." Pein tried to explain to the fuming blonde.

"I'm an artist, not a prostitute!" Deidara yelled in defense. "Why don't you get Hidan to do it, hm!? He'll be more than happy to!"

"Do you have any idea what Hidan would do to her?" Pein deadpanned.

Deidara stayed silent for a while before asking "Then what about Itachi, un?"

"She can't risk having a child with the sharingan. She doesn't want to attract attention from any of the Five Great Nations."

"Then how about-"

"Kakuzu?" Pein interrupted. "Who knows if he's still fertile. Sasori is a puppet. A child with Kisame could draw outside attention. It's unknown if Zetsu can even produce a child. If I were to do it, there is the possibility that they will attain these eyes. Finally, Tobi is just too childish. Therefore, you are the perfect candidate."

Deidara stared at Pein with a dumbfounded expression.

"What kind of queen hires an S rank rogue criminal to knock her up, un!?"

"Queen (Y/N) of Kusagakure, obviously. She even contacted me personally and we arranged a meeting where she picked you out of all the other members." Answered Pein not realising the question was rhetorical.

Of course Deidara knew who the client was since Pein mentioned that before explaining what exactly the mission was, but to hear that she personally picked him was a surprise to him.
At this point, Deidara knew that complaining wouldn't affect Pein's decision to decline the given job from the queen and if he did, he would personally put Deidara in his place. The amount of times he had done so to Hidan when he rebelled was enough to convince all the members that listening was the better option.

Deidara sighed in defeat.

"Fine. I'll do it."

"Good. The client wants you at her palace as soon as possible so quickly pack your things and leave." said Pein.

Deidara then left to get ready to leave for Kusagakure.

------------------------------------

As Deidara walked through the head village where the Queen lived, he saw the clear difference between the state of the palace and the state of the civilian homes. Homes weren't even the right words to call them. They were poorly built shacks. Many of the people who were walking around the village looked soiled and miserable. Many gave him dirty looks as he walked closer to the palace gates. The poor living conditions of the village almost made him feel sick.

'How could a Queen treat her own village this way?' He thought to himself then finally found himself by the gates.

A guard asked him to state his name and business. Once he did, he was let in without further question.

Deidara presented himself in the throne room of the palace once he entered. Luckily, only guards of the queen were present along with the queen herself. He stood near the steps that led to the elevated throne and placed his hands on his hips.