Naamloos deel 4

Despite his prior intentions of shuffling himself and Harry into a shower to wash themselves off before snuggling back up, Louis isn't disappointed when he wakes up at too-goddam-early with Harry plastered on his chest, sunlight from his window shining in over them and making Louis' eyes hurt. He shivers, skin covered in goose-bumps and he assumes that's probably why his weakling body'd decided to wake up.

He closes his eyes, burying his nose into Harry's near-greasy hair as he reaches around blindly on Harry's bedside table before his fingers come into contact with what feels a lot like Harry's iPhone, which he then picks up and unlocks, checking the time.

Jesus Christ, it's only twenty three past six. Louis groans and tries to ignore the disgusting sour taste in his mouth as he slowly rolls Harry from his chest and down onto the empty space beside him, Harry just giving a sleepy little sigh as reaction, before Louis reaches down to pull at where either he or Harry had managed to kick the duvet to the foot of the bed.

He pulls it back up to his neck before he pulls Harry back into him, wrapping his arms around him in a weak attempt to absorb his warmth through diffusion or whatever, before he noses at his temple and promptly falls back asleep.

When he wakes the second time, there are curtains blocking the intrusive sunlight and when he stretches out, he jostles Harry, getting a dry giggle in response.

'Morning,' Harry says, and Louis rolls onto his side to face him, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to his smiling mouth.

'Morning, baby,' he replies, resting his arm over Harry's side and blinking slowly to get the blur from the corners of his eyes as Harry snuggles into him. 'Wha' time is it?'

Harry noses at his collar before kissing at where his neck and shoulder meet. 'Just after ten, last time I checked.'

'I know I should get up,' Louis sighs, and god, his teeth feel furry, but Harry swipes his tongue over his neck and it feels amazing, 'but I really don't want to.'

Harry draws back and levels his gaze, tilting his head to the side as his mouth twists up. 'Then don't,' he drawls, reaching under the duvet to run his hand down Louis' tummy, fingers curling around his cock.

They fuck with Harry on his front, face pressed into the pillow, Louis' holding him down with one hand on his waist while he presses Harry's wrist into the mattress, breathing against his neck, because as great and darling Harry is, neither of them quite fancy the idea of morning breath being puffed in each other's face while they're trying to make each other come.

'So,' Harry says, looking up from his laptop. Louis looks up from his book, over where Harry's sitting cross-legged at the foot of the bed. 'Can I call you my boyfriend now?'

Louis' cheeks pull tight as he grins.

'Yeah,' he says back, nodding. Harry grins at him before he looks back down and carries on.

The second time Louis properly encounters Zayn, it's Friday evening when he's out with Harry. It's a small restaurant, ace curry and cheap wine and a stunning caramel cheesecake, and he's in the process of asking Harry what he wants when Harry looks past him and waves excitedly.

Louis turns in his seat to see Zayn smiling as he closes the door behind him and starts towards them.

'I hope you don't mind,' Harry whispers, keeping the grin on his face as Zayn approaches, 'but I just really wanted you two to finally meet.'

Louis' about to tell him that they have in fact met, when Harry's standing up and pulling Zayn into a hug, then pulling him down into the booth opposite Louis.