Chapter 11

Y/n pov

'This is it, today is the start of my future as a pro hero in training!'

You pull on your new UA uniform and grab your (f/c) schcoolbag. As you finish packing up the last of your notebooks and pens your phone starts to ring beside you.

'Hellooo...?'

'Good morning Puppy,'

'Oh, Dad! 'morning, how's work?'

'Its been ok, what I'm more interested in is how your feeling about starting UA'

'Eh, I'm a little nervous I guess but at least I know a few people starting out.'

'That's good, just remember to keep your head up and know that no matter what I'm proud of you.'

you smile to yourself before looking at your watch, you were supposed to meet Izuku in ten minuets. 

'Thanks dad, I better go I promised Izuku I would walk to school together.'

'Ahh young Izuku Midoriya, you two seem  to be pretty close.' 

you could practically hear your dad smirking through the phone, you sighed 

'Izu is my best friend Dad, nothing more.'

'OOhh! if you've given him a cute nickname like that, I find it hard to believe.'

' Ugghh! bye dad'  you roll your eyes and hang up. Saying your goodbyes to Peaches you rush out the door and down the street to where you and Midoriya had agreed to meet up.  Turning around the corner there you see your best friend gazing off into the distance, completely lost in his own world as usual. You smile as you approach him and shout to get his attention.

Deku pov

'Hey Izuku, sorry to keep you waiting'

I turn at the sudden sound of my loves voice and look up to see her running towards me, her h/c tresses bouncing behind her. I can feel my heart speed up and my face turn pink as she comes closer to me.

'oh! y/n, y-you didn't keep me waiting at all! I-I was just early!'

 I gush out while trying to hide the blush on my face, thankfully she doesn't notice instead she takes my hand and we start walking in the direction of UA. She glances up at me and asks what I think will happen once we get to UA.

'U-umm well, they'll probably just start with an opening ceremony like other highschools. I mean i-its only the first day what else could they make us do?'.

She hums in response, scrunching her nose up I've discovered she does this whenever she's thinking.

she's so cute when she does that I love all her little mannerisms, like when her tail waves about when she's in a good mood. The cutest thing about that is she doesn't even realize she's dong it!

we stay like that for the rest of the walk, holding hands in comfortable silence. I can tell my love is nervous, the way she absent mindedly bites her lip her other hand clenching into a fist then relaxing again the slight frown on her perfect lips. I hate it when she's upset, it makes me feel so many dark emotions, like I wanna make whoever hurt her hurt even more....

'Its OK to be nervous y/n I know I am. But don't worry cause you've got me with you-- a-and I've got you right?'

I shift my gaze to the side so I can stare into those beautiful e/c eyes of hers. She looks up at me and nods her head smiling. I stop for a second outside of the gates and pull her into a tight hug. I breathe deeply, taking the smell of her shampoo and perfume. She wraps her arms around me tightly and I make sure to hold her there for as long as I can but unfortunately she pulls away and we walk through the large gate of UA together.