mason🤠

once upon a time, there was a girl called Riley. She was kinda a hoe -my hoe tho ;)- and she was 'married' to like twelve different people (slut.) Anyways, it was a fine winters evening when Riley was walking down the street when she saw a man.
She gazed at him from a distance, admiring his toned body, his jawline carved by the Greeks, and ohhhh damnnn butter my buns and call me a sandwich, his face. His face was like nothing she had ever saw before. There was a glimmer in his eyes as he talked to the man beside him.
Riley then noticed the hunk staring at her and began to panic. "What if he saw me staring" she thought. Suddenly, the sexy beast waved goodbye to his friend and began to approach Riley. She was about to walk away but he had already reached her.
"I couldn't help but notice the pool of drool you've left while staring at me" he said with a playful grin. Riley could feel her cheeks getting redder as she began to get flustered. This mans presence made her nervous, but she lowkey kinda liked it. (Ohh damnnnn that's kinda kinky tukey)
riley quickly looked down at the ground in an attempt to hide her embarrassment, while doing this she realized she wasn't wearing matching shoes (stupid bitch) "I was just-" she stuttered, before he cut her off.
"Nervous, hotstuff?"(HOTSTUFF WE DEEP NOW OH MY) He said with a smirk.He placed his hand on her chin, bringing her gaze to meet his. (YeS stare at his eYes)All Riley could think about was licking that sexcc smile off his face. (🤭🤭🤭)She wanted to oodle on his noodle like there was no tomorrow. (Chacha real smooth🕺🏽)
"You know what.." Riley began "take me back to yours daddy" she said devilishly. The hunk stared at her for a moment, looking her up and down then licking his lips.(👁👅👁) Then he spoke "ofc mamas, you're boutta become my baby momma" 🤰🤰🤰

Riley looked at him and smiled. "Alright then, show me that big dick daddy"
and then they played hide the sausage🍑🤛🏻

HAHAHAJSKSKSKSKSJ IM SORRY