Chapter 11

"Bill" Bev screamed as we sprinted to our frantic friend trying to enter Neibolt. "No, no ,no, I s-started all this, It's my fault you're all here. This curse, this fucking thing that's inside you all. It started growing the day that I m-made you go down to the Barrens... because all I cared about was finding G-Georgie. N-now, I'm gonna go in there and I don't know what's gonna happen... but I can't ask you to do this." Bill pleaded and Bev sighed as she grabbed a spear from the ground, Bill looked at her confused and she shook her head "We're not asking you, either." 

"Bev." Bill mumbled and Mike kept going "We didn't do it alone then, Bill... so we're not gonna do it alone now." "Losers stick together." Ben followed and I went up and put my hand on Bill's shoulder, "Like I said twenty seven years ago, I'm with you till the end Denbrough, even if it means going through all this shit again, I'll do it for all of you." 

I gave a comforting smile and he gave one back as we all stood in silence, until Eddie decided it was so weird and broke it "So, does somebody want to say something?" I rolled my eyes as Bill agreed "Richie said it best when we were here last." My smile grew as I knew exactly what he was thinking, Richie apparently did not "I did?" We all nodded and he decided to guess "I don't want to die?" "Not that." Bill sighed "You're lucky were not measuring dicks?" He guessed again and I rolled my eyes once more "No you idiot the super cool line not your idiotic ones." I snapped and  Richie still looked confused before as he gave one more guess "Let's kill this fucking clown?" Bill chuckled and Richie's face turned serious "Let's kill this fucking clown." He spat and I snapped my fingers and smirked "There it is."

As we walked in my face scrunched up in disgust "Just as disgusting as I remember." I scowled and I heard Eddie gag "Trust me I know." I snickered but immediately stopped as I saw black burning liquid come down the stairs. "Oh I love what he's done with the place." Richie complimented sarcastically as we all stared "Beep-beep Richie." Bev and I shushed in unison as Richie defended himself "All right all right." 

We all split up in different places as we explored the disgusting house Bill opened up a door and asked "Hey this is the basement right?" I was about to answer before I heard Ben gave out a painful cry and grabbed his stomach "Ben!" Bev cried and ran to him and I was about to follow before the door slammed shut "GUYS!" I screamed and I punched the door as Bill, Eddie and Richie tried to open it also. 

"BEN!" Bill yelled in worry as him and Richie kept trying before we heard a loud banging sound coming from the fridge "What the.." I whimpered as I backed sway from the rattling fridge "That can't be good right?" Richie asked quietly as I grabbed his hand, the door burst open and it showed a mangled body, "No." I whispered as a head popped up, it was Stan's.

My body froze as the Stan's head looked at all of us "It's Stan." Richie confirmed and "Y-yeah no shit." I stuttered before Stan started screaming in agony, we all followed in unison screaming as the head fell off "WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed as the head rolled straight , we all jumped back as it hit a box and turned to face us. It gave us a sad look and turned to Billy as it spoke "I'd still be alive if it wasn't for you, Bill" Bill looked at Stan distressed as he mumbled "No" and walked up to the head. The Stan's shook before a bump started moving around his head, he looked at Richie terrified as he cried "Richie what's happening to me?" Richies eyes widened as he saw what was happening and Stan groaned as more bumps appeared and spider legs started to pop out, I covered my hand with my mouth as I looked in horror as more legs appeared. 

Six giant legs sprouted out of the sides of his head while little ones sprouted out of his eyes and the front of his face. He looked at us for a second as I struggled to start breathing again before it let out a growl and started to crawl towards us. I let out a scream as Stans head ran around the room as we shined our flashlights at it, Eddie kicked it as it got to close and Stans head flew back  right next to the fridge as we gathered around it the head quickly crawled towards Bill, he backed away and pushed it over the shelf, I ran to it and looked over only to see the head gone "Fuck where did it go?" I asked frantically as I kept searching, I looked up and saw Eddie hiding in the corner "Eddie" I mumbled and I went towards him with Richie before Eddie whimpered and spit came from the ceiling, my breath hitched in my throat and I looked up and saw the head "fuck". I breathed and the head screeched and jumped onto Richie.

I screamed as Richie fell to the ground, struggling to keep the head from eating his face, I kicked it and helped Bill try to rip it off as I heard Bev scream Richies name and try to break the door down. "THE KNIFE!" I screamed and Bill looked at the knife and back to Eddie, who was in the corner mumbling to himself "GODDAMMIT EDDIE GET THE KNIFE!" Bill screamed and I got up to get the knife before one of Stans legs turned sharper and stabbed me in the stomach, I cried out in pain as I dropped to the ground while Bill screamed my name. Blood soaked through my shirt as I tried to put pressure on it, "Eddie please." I begged and he shook his head as Richie pleaded for someone to get the head off of him. I whimpered as more blood came out of my wound and it looks like the head was about to kill Richie before Ben ran into the room and stabbed it. The head stopped biting and made a gurgling sound before Ben stabbed it over and over again before it finally stopped moving, Bill threw the head and we all stared at it as it slowly dragged itself out the door. It smiled at us before quickly being dragged away.

Richie gasped and Bev ran over to him while Ben came over to me "Are you alright?!" He asked frantically and I was about to say no before I felt the pain stop, I lifted my shirt a bit to see the wound gone and also the blood. "Asshole clown son of a bitch" I cursed and Ben nodded agreeing "Yeah, he did the same thing to me." I gave a weak chuckle as he helped me up, I went over to Richie and patted his back as he coughed out the spit from the head. I comforted him as Bill looked at Eddie with anger in his eyes as he grabbed eddies jacket and pushed him against the wall "R-richie and Y/n could h-have died man! Y-you know that right?! Georgies dead! The kids dead! S-stanleys dead! You want them to! DO YOU!" Eddie mumbled no as a tear went down his cheek, Mike held Bill back as Eddie sobbed "Please don't be mad Bill." Bill's whole body seemed to freeze at that one sentence as Eddie kept going "I was just scared ." Mike slowly let go of Bill as he nodded "t-thats what he wants, don't give it to him." Eddie nodded and we all stood up and went towards the basement, Richie went up to me and mumbled "Hey, are you okay?" I let out a sigh as I answered "I was just stabbed by Stans head, I don't think I'll ever be "okay" Richie chuckled as I slung my arm around him and kept walking down to the basement.

1386 words 

Hi everybody! I am so so sorry that I have not updated in so long, it has just been so difficult with school and everything, I hope you all had a great holiday and I promise I will finish up writing the battle scene today and tomorrow, fingers crossed I can post it tomorrow! Thank you for reading!