Good old times-Thomas Shelby

hii everyone,I haven't written in a long time so sorry if it's shitty,enjoy!

Y/N POV

I was sitting near the lake,watching the sunset and thinking about life.It was my favourite part of the day.I actually thought a lot about Tommy.How we used to play around.How he always mocked me when we went to school together.How I actually don't have opportunity to spend time with him and I miss it,because I miss him like crazy.Oh those goddamn blue eyes.They are going to be the death of me.But everything changed,because of war,because of bussines...

my thinking was interrupted when he sat down next to me.

"What is the great Shelby doing here,I thought you don't talk to small people like me"

"I saw a beautiful lady and thought I maybe have a opportunity to talk to her."he said while lighting the ciggarete and watching at the sunset.

"Still have the game,don't you Shelby,I thought you were old for those games?"I said while grabbing little rocks to throw them at the lake.

"Never old for you love." and that did make my heart jump.

"For fuck's sake Tom,stop the game.What's the real reason you came here?"I asked becoming more nervous.

"You've changed,Y/N-but I interrupted him

"So did you Thomas,so did you."-and he knew I called him Thomas only when I was mad.

"I want to make it up to you."he said,not even bothering to look at me.

"You want to make it up?What Tommy,our lost time?Nothing's gonna fix that,this isn't going to be easy for you Shelby so you know."I said smiling at the end.

"Y/N,I need you,I need you to fix me,to help me with everything,I don't trust anyone,I need your help,like good old times."he said finally daring to look at me with those eyes which he knew I loved.

"You wouldn't make it Shelby if you didn't have those eyes."I told him smiling.

"I knew you would fall for it,luv."and he smiled,with big gorgeous smile.

And little did I know,everything was back to normal,everything with Tommy is still the same and I knew that very well.But I didn't want it.I didn't want it to be good old times.I wanted more,I wanted Thomas Shelby to love me,not to see me as his only friend,but I kept quiet,I didn't want to say it,cuz I was afraid I'm going to lose those good old times too.

"Let's go,I need to explain you everything."he interrupted my thoughts once again.

                                                                  / months later/

"For fuck's sake Thomas,I'm sick of this work,I love numbers but not this much,this is all too much." I grunted.

"Hey,hey,look at me."he said as he took my face in his hands-"I promised you,everything's gonna be over soon okay,the work will stop,and everything will be changed."

and in that moment I wanted to risk it all,I wanted to kiss him,I wanted to tell him everything,but not this time,I guess.We were interrupted as John came in and looked at both of us and grinned.

"Johnny boy,you need something?"Thomas asked.

"No,I have some information but that can wait,yeah Tommy just go ahead and finish what you started."he said while closing the door.

I went red immediatly from my head to toe.And I looked to me feet.Embarrased.

"Luv,look at me",he said while taking my head between his hands,"I need you Y/N,God knows how much,and fuck it  i love you Y/N, I mean it,I want you to be mine,I wanted that since I met you but now I'm risking it all."he said and leaned in.

We kissed,and oh God how I waited for this moment,I waited for so long to happen.I pulled away

and rested my head on his.

"I love you too Tommy,but only for those blue eyes."I said smiling while looking him in the eyes.

"Liar,you have known me for the whole life and you never left,you're the only one who truly loves me."

"I do Thomas,I do."I said and kissed him again.

sorry guys if this is bad,but I haven't written for so long