24.

BREAK

Hyunjin: Hey umm Yoonji can we talk?

Yoonji: Umm sure...

-

He lead her outide where there were no students.

Yoonji: Look Hyunjin, I'm sorry for what happened on Saturday. Beomgyu didn't mean that.

Hyunjin: You're not over it are you?

Yoonji: What?

He came closer to her.

Hyunjin: You're not over me.

Yoonji looks down and didn't know what to say.

Hyunjin: Answer me Yoonji.

Yoonji: I don't know ok! But I think I'm not! Seeing you both together hurts! Thinking that she is someone better than me hits really hard! Was there something lacking in me that you've fallen out of love with me?

Hyunjin: It's not you, it's me. You're beautiful, kind and funny, Yoonji. I love you but not in the same way as you do.

Yoonji closed her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Yoonji: You should've let me know. I started to think that I'm just someone who's not worth to be loved.

Hyunjin walks closer again.

Hyunjin: I'm really sorr-

Suddenly he trips over his own foot and stumbled forward....making the two of them kiss.

Their eyes widened in shock. They froze at their places.

Changmi: Hyunjin....

They snapped back to reality and backed away to look at her.

Hyunjin: Baby it's not-

Changmi: You asshole!

She shouted before running away crying.

Hyunjin: Changmi! Yoonji-ah I'm really sorry it was an accident *bows*

He said before he ran after Changmi

Yoonji: What just happened...

She noticed a figure at the side so she turned saw Beomgyu looking at her with hurt eyes.

Yoonji: Beomgyu?

He didn't say anything. He hid the thing in his hand more behind his back. He just walked away from the place.

Yoonji: Beomgyu!