Chapter 1

Johns pov

Dave walked me home and I thanked him. I got his number and texted him
For awhile saying "thank you" and "your honestly the best" I hoped that I would get to know him better.

After awhile he asked me if I wanted to hang out the next day. Of course I said yes.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face after dinner, getting into pajamas and then into bed.

I had a dream as if I had met dave differently. He smiled and shook my hand, making me blush.

Eventually he leaned in to kiss me, I was surprised at first but then I let him kiss me.

I woke up to my alarm beeping. I reached over to turn it off and grabbed my phone, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

I went on tumblr for a few minutes, then got out of bed. Brushing my teeth and then taking a shower.

After I got out of the shower, I brushed my hair to the way I liked it, and put on my clothes; walking out of the bathroom.

I looked at the time; 1:30. Wow I slept in.

I grabbed a coat and put it on rushing outside and waiting for Dave outside.

He eventually came and I got into the front seat, next to him.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked smiling.

I looked out the window then at him.

"The mall..?" I asked, not really sure what to do. He pondered for a moment.

"Ok, we can go buy a few things then go to get something to eat..?" He said and smiled.

"Sure" I said and he drove us to the mall.

Once we got there we both got out of the car and walked to the mall. He grabbed my hand and I blushed, pretending he wasn't.

We walked into the first store we saw, me leading him like an excited child, in a toy store.

I bought a few things, as well as him. He grabbed some shades and put them on me, telling me I was cute with them on. I smiled wide and bought them, wearing sunglasses just like he did.

Eventually we finished shopping and grabbed something to eat. We found ourselves eating at a pizza place in the food court. After that we headed out, him driving me home.

"That was really fun, we should do it again sometime" I admitted, smiling.

"Whenever you like" he said smiling. But before I left, he grabbed my hand and kissed my lips softly. At first it surprised me. Until I let him and then he let go.

"I-I'll... See you later" I muttered blushing. He smiled and waved.

"Bye, John" he shouted from the window until driving off.

I opened the door to my house, smiling and putting all the bags from the mall on the floor. I eventually sorted all of the things I got and put them away, to use further on.

I grabbed some dinner from the fridge and ate it while reading a book. I cleaned up my dinner, went into my room, and got some pajamas on, brushing my teeth and hopping into bed.

Today... Was a really great day.

-------------

Ok so I'm sorry it took so long for me to update I really am! ;u;
But I hope you guys at least enjoyed this.
Be sure to leaves comment and vote. Ilysm! 💕