Kamibaku 🔞

(Not my art) first one shot. Hope you like it. And tell me what you think about it.

    Kaminari was looking at Bakugo during class. Bakugo was acting weird. Like he would rub his thighs together and his face looked flushed. When the bell rang Bakugo rushed out of the classroom in a hurry. Kaminari was the only one to notice so he followed him. He was worried. Doesn't help he has a huge crush on him that only Kirishima knows about.

Bakugo was affect by a Anaphrodisiac quirk, which makes you very horny, on his way back to the dorms from his hero license class. He was on the train when a guy got up all on him. The train was packed but not that packed. He pushed the guy off him only to fill hot.
When he got to his dorm he was hard. He tried to get it to go down or go away but it never worked. He even tried fingering himself, but he needed something bigger.
So after class was over he got out of his seat and rushed out the classroom. It was lunch, but instead of going to the cafeteria like everyone else he went into a large janitor closet.

Kaminari followed him. He saw him go into a janitors closet. He goes up to the door and puts his ear up to the door. He hears moaning. He looked around to see no one was in the hallways so he opened the door.
When he did open it he walked in and closed it behind him quickly. He looked around and saw Bakugo. He was on the floor across from him leaning against the wall. His legs spread open as he fingered his asshole, his face flushed, as he moaned.
Bakugo stopped what he was doing and looked up to see Kaminari. He takes his fingers out and closes his legs. His blush only got worse.
"B-Bakugo, what are you doing?" Kaminari questioned him, wondering what the fuck he just saw. A blush on his face. Bakugo looked down. He really didn't know what to say. Kaminari walked up to him.
Once Kaminari was close enough, Bakugo tackled him to the ground and sat on his crouch, his hands on his chest. Kaminari's eyes widened. He could see how much pain Bakugo was in even if he was horny. What Bakugo said shocked him. "Lind me your cock." Kaminari blushed madly as he looked at Bakugo surprised.
"W-why?" He asked, not really knowing what's going on. Bakugo started to grinned against him.
"Just shut up and get hard," Bakugo told him. Kaminari moaned as Bakugo grinned against him. He started to grinned against Bakugo. Bakugo could feel him getting hard against his ass. Bakugo moves his hands to Kaminari's belt and undid it then unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Kaminari blushed even more as he saw his hard dick fling up.
"B-Bakugo, what a-are yo-,?" Kaminari got cut off. Bakugo grabbed his dick as he lifted himself up and lined himself up then sat down, Kaminari's dick inside. This caused them both to moan. Bakugo arched his back as he let out a loud moan. Kaminari tilted his head back letting out a groan.
The two then look at each other. Kaminari grabs Bakugo's hips. He picks him up some and slams him back down causing him to let out another loud moan. Bakugo then lifted himself and slammed back down starting to ride him. The two let out moans.
"Fuck, Bakugo your so warm," Kaminari groaned out.
"Ahh, fuck fuck, ahh shit you feel so good," Bakugo moaned out. Kaminari smirked before turning them so he was on top and Bakugo was on bottom. He slams into Bakugo. "AHH~ SHIT!" Bakugo moaned.
Kaminari leaned down and kissed him. Bakugo kisses back. The kiss was sloppy but they really didn't care right know. "I'm going to cum," Kaminari moaned.
"Ah, cum ha inside," Bakugo moaned, wrapping his arms around his neck. Kaminari blushed. "Ah~! Cumming!" Bakugo moaned aloud as he cam on his chest. Kaminari came not long after but he also let off some electric shocking Bakugo some, making him moan in pleasure and pain. Kaminari pulled out and looked at Bakugo.
"Are you ok?" Kaminari asked him. Bakugo pulled Kaminari's head down kissing him. He kissed back.
"I'm fine," he started. "But I dont think the quirk ward off yet~," Bakugo said, licking his lips. Kaminari blushed. Bakugo pushed him off him and went over to the lockers. He put his hands on the lockers sticking his ass out so Kaminari could get a good view. Kaminari could see his cum leaking out of his asshole. Bakugo moved one of his hands to his ass and spread his ass some. Kaminari stands up and goes over to him. He sticks his cock back inside bakugo's ass making them moan.
"Fuck Bakugo, your so hot," Kaminari said. "I like you Bakugo, I like you." Bakugo looked back at him. Kaminari felt him tighten around him. Bakugo brought one of his hands to Kaminari's check and brought him down and kissed him.
"Just shut up and fuck me Denki," bakugo told him. Kaminari blushed but did as he said.

They fucked for the entire lunch break. They stopped a few minutes before the bell so they could get cleaned up. They got dressed and quickly headed to the restroom. Bakugo went into a stall and cleaned out the cum. Kaminari washes his hands. Bakugo flushed and cleaned his hands. He looks at his neck. He had a few hickeys that were noticeable. He looked at Kaminari.
"What?" He asked. Bakugo pointed to his neck. Kaminari blushed some. "Oh, sorry," he said. "But is your ass ok?" He asked him.
"No, it hurts like hell," Bakugo told him. Kaminari looked at the ground.
"Hey Bakugo, what are we?" Kaminari asked him. Bakugo looked at him.
"You like me right?" He questioned. Kaminari nodded his head. "Then we're dating," Bakugo said.
"Wait, do you even like me?" Kaminari asked him confused.
"Why else would I call you Denki and let you fuck me more then once," Bakugo told him. Kaminari blushed.
"Y-you like me!" Kaminari yelled. Bakugo just nodded his head shyly.
"But if you tell anyone what happened I'll kill you," Bakugo told him. He nodded his head.
After that they started dating. They didn't tell anyone about them not even there parents. They would do couple like things but Kirishima would ruin them every so often, along with the other two, Sero and Mina, Kaminari didn't really mind it if they did. But Bakugo would get mad and yell at them to fuck off or something along that line, which would made the three really curious about there relationship and what they are to each other.