When The Cat Rescue His Master

When Yezun and little Zhuiji  came, they  were surprise Shen Wei  and Yunlan already eating their breakfast.

    But they notice Yunlan is sitting on Shen Wei's  lap while eating. "Wow! You two love birds always together!" Said Yezun. "You know us didi we love  each other very much!" As he gave Yunlan another food. "Xiao Wei  I think I'm full! I can't  eat no more! And beside our little Zhuiji is here! I must go back to my chair!" As he was about to stand up Shen Wei  pulled him back.

    "Wait a second! Why is Zhuiji here! Didi I told to you to take care of him! Send him back! We have more work to do! And I still didn't  forgive him!" He shout back. Making little Zhuiji cry. "Gege! Not so loud! His still a child." Yezun defend him.

    "Xiao Wei! I thought were gonna adopt  Zhuiji!" Yunlan ask. "His my enemy! I can't  adopt my enemy?!" Shout Shen Wei. Yunlan wrapped  his arms around him. "But it's all in the past! Zhuiji had already paid it! Look he lost his parents at a young age!" But suddenly Yunlan can't  speak. Shen Wei  smirk, "I don't  like my lover to be a chatter box! I will put a silent spell  on you again if your  taking his side!"  Yunlan look defeat. And you!" As he pointed to his didi. "Take back that kid! I don't  want to see him ever!" As he sign to Yezun to take Zhuiji back.

    Yunlan want to stop him but he was held by Shen Wei.  "That's  right my pretty lover struggle  if you can?! Remember ! Who you belongs too!" As he roughly kiss Yunlan and swiping  all the foods on the table. He suddenly  laid Yunlan on his back there and stripped  off his robe and pants. Shen Wei  suddenly  thrust his prize unto him. Making Yunlan want to scream for the pain. But as he can't ,as Shen Wei cup his face.

    "You will learn to follow  my rules! So  you won't  get hurt!" As he kiss him roughly  while rocking his body unto him. In a minute pass as Shen Wei  finished  his roughly s_x to his lover. The pass out Yunlan was laid back to his bed  and chained to his guzheng.

    "I'll be back! And learn to play that instrument! I want my lover to be perfect!" As he left him with a new clothes to wear. In a minute pass, as  Shen Wei  and Yezun left the castle to get Shen Wei's  revenge. They didn't  see a small black cat slipped inside his barrier.

    As he turned  back into a young man, he called Yunlan's  name. And he heard a moan coming from a certain room. He quickly went there. Just to find his master is trying to sit up but failing and fall back on the bed. "Yunlan! What did Shen Wei  have done to you?!" Da quing  angrily said. As he look at his master who have small bruises  all over his body and a hickey  on his neck.

   "Da quing! You came!" Said Yunlan. Da quing  quickly put the new robe of his master to hide his bare body. "We need to escape from Shen Wei!" As Da quing  tried to help Yunlan up. "No! I'm not leaving him! And betray his trust again!" Shout Yunlan. "Are you crazy! He have already harmed you! And his not your precious  boyfriend  anymore! His the black warlock who imprisoned  you and killed many people back  then!" As Da quing  pulled  him up quickly to walk toward the door.

    "No! I can't  leave him! Da quing  can you turned  Shen Wei  back to himself?!" Yunlan ask. Da quing  think. "But it's pretty dangerous! I don't know if it might work on him or not?! That's  why we need to leave!" But Yunlan still won't  budge back. "Your such a stubborn  partner! How did you know I got powers anyway?" Da quing  ask.

    "How did you get through the force field he done?! If your not a magical being?!" That made Yunlan smirk. "But Shen Wei  is a dangerous  warlock! I can't  just put a spell on him! Or weaken him?! He'll eradicate me! Unless....." As he suddenly  think. The amulet!" Da quing  suddenly  pulled a yellow necklace.

    "It was given to me by master! I mean your father back then. His also is a shaman or a Wu! I'm his assistant  in taking out bad spirit from people! If you can give this to Shen Wei  maybe I can  take the bad spirit of the warlock?!" As Yunlan take it. "It's  a worth a try! I can't  let my lover to be a killer!" As Yunlan inspect it.

    "And yes we need him to stand on a holy place, so that the bad spirit can't  go back to his body!" Said Da quing.  "I hope it works! Or I'm screw up?!" But Yunlan suddenly  think Shen Wei  is kinda sexy when his angry and force to have s_x with him. Da quing  notice what his master is thinking, "Would you stop your pervertness mind! If you want your sweet and kind angel back instead of the devil!" Shout Da quing  to him. "Sorry! I can't  help myself the present Shen Wei is sweet and gentle, but sometimes a beast on bed. While the past Shen Wei is a rough and a forceful  one! And evil! In which he still look dam beautiful, hot and sexy!"

    Da quing  shouted at him to stop, "Do you want your angel to  be a killer?!" He ask. Yunlan shake his head.  "So we do what I say! And you can have your angel back! But first we need to distract  his didi! So he won't disturb  us!" Suddenly  Da quing  have a plan.

    While the twins on the other hand have kidnapped  several men whose ancestors  that made Shen Wei  lost his power. As they came back in the evening. Capturing  the men and imprisoned  them at the dungeon beneath the castle. "Tomorrow! We will be busy in tourchering all of them!"

    Shen Wei  day couldn't  be so lucky as he saw his lover welcoming him back into his arms. Shen Wei felt being guilty as he saw Yunlan's  face having a few  wounds that he made. "Sorry Yunlan! I just carried away in this morning. So! Please don't make me mad again?" While caressing his face. With one click of his hand the wounds of Yunlan was all gone in a minute. "I have a something for you!" Whispered Yunlan to Shen Wei. "What is it?" Shen Wei  ask. "A surprise!"