Raihan tickles Leon

Some days ago there was the final match between Leon, the current champion of Galar and Raihan, one of the best dragon-type trainers.
Leon was getting ready for the match, he was in the looker room of the stadium and he had 2 hours to get prepared so he decided to have a shower.
While he was wearing off his shirt Raihan got in and saw Leon's muscled body *gasp*... he remained stunned by his beauty and kept staring at it for a couple of minutes when Leon noticed him and asked:"Hello, everything's ok? You look like you've seen a ghost" - "Oh no!" Raihan replied "just looking at your body, I know you practise a lot... but this doesn't mean I will get defeated by you!"
Leon smiled and said "Well... I've always been better than you... I bet there isn't anything you can do to beat me!", Raihan hearing these words hesitated for a moment, then made a little devilish smile "Are you sure about you've just said? I think there is something you're weak of..."
Leon then took off his shoes and socks and looking at Raihan said with a strange voice "W-well... I'll have a shower ok...? Y-you can... wait me... when I'm finished o-ok??"- "Where do you think you're going?" Raihan replied "I'm not done with you!"... Raihan slowly started walking to Leon, sneering... meanwhile Leon was looking at him scared and frightened, he didn't know what to do, he hadn't any escapes and even didn't have his Pokemons with him!
"Go! Centiskorch!" said Raihan throwing a Pokeball and the Pokémon came out "I've captured this Pokémon just for you! Centiskorch use strong shot!"- the long centipede shot a viscous and strong web that tied Leon up with his arms up together and his ankles, he was lying on a bench completly defenceless!
"Please Raihan! Don't do what I'm thinking! Please!"- begged Leon... but Raihan was slowly approaching his friend, he made Centiskorch returns in the Pokèball and when he arrived at the bench he placed himself on Leon's waist -"You just had not to joke on me my dear rival, now you'll pay for your action!"

Raihan started wiggling his fingers on Leon's chest "Oh god! You have such soft abs! How lovely!" - "Rahiahahahahan!!! Stohohohooop!!! It tickleees too mutch ahahahaha!!!!" shouted Leon, when suddenly he felt Raihan's body placing completly on him and found his smiling face right close to his, "I want to hear your laughter better" and Raihan digged his fingers into Leon's hairless armpits!! He started wiggling and scrathing up and down, up and down, Leon's face became Red "NOOOHOHOHOHOHOO NOT MY ARMPIHIHIHIHITS!!! NO AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA I CAN'T REXIST AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAH! GET OOOHOHOHOHOFF!! AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA"- Raihan kept tickling his poor weak friend! But he wasn't done! After 20 minutes of intensive armpit tickling he decided to go to Leon's sweet spot! His feets!! He jumped off from Leon's body, he digged one finger into Leon's armpit again that provoked a little giggle, then without taking off his fingers he went down to his ribs... then down to his navel... Leon was trying to hold the laughs but he was too ticklish to do it... Raihan went down to his groin... then down to his knee when he finally reached Leon's feet! "No Raihan no! Not there! Sorry! Ok? Now please! Don't do it!"- begged Leon.
"Why should I have mercy with someone like you? I mean... you're liking this no? You're laughing, that means you like it a lot!" Raihan placed one finger to Leon's big right foot and slowly started wiggling... "B-buhut... we are... f-friehends... aren't we?! S-so... whahat's the meahahaning of this!!"- Leon's was going insane, he kept trying holding the laugher but  he was nearly failing for just one cruel finger!
"Well... my dear... I know we are friends, of course we are..."- meanwhile Raihan placed another finger to Leon's left foot and slowly started wiggling -"but you have to understand that... it's because we are friends that I'm doing this!"- Raihan started wiggling quicker and got closer to Leon's feet with his face, Leon started giggling louder and louder... when suddenly Raihan scratched Leon's both feet without mercy! His feets were soft and very sensible! Leon couldn't stand this torture and broke into an isterical laugh "AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOO RAIHAAAAAAAAAAAN NOO PLEASE STOOOHOHOHOHOOHP STOOHOHOHOHOOP!!!! I CAHAHAN'T! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEASEEE!!! AHAHAHA!!!!"- Raihan kept tickling even between Leon's toes! He couldn't do anything! The viscous substance was too strong to break it! He went insane and kept laughing.
But the worst is yet to come because Raihan even started licking Leon's feet!!! He could feel his magnificent taste on his rough tongue, he slowly licked from the heel to the toes and then he quickly tickled Leon's central part with the top of his tongue!! Leon kept laughing as hell! "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PLEEHEHEHEASE RAIHAAAAHAHAHAHAN!!! I CAN'T REALLY STAND MOHOHOHOHORE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOO! NOO! NOT BETWEEN THE TOOHOHOHOES!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Raihan kept tickling for a while then stopped... "Your feet are delicious! Oh Leon!! I'm so glad you liked it! I hope you liked as I liked ahahaha!!" (joking).
Leon was completly red in face and just said "Will you please free me...?" with a sad voice...
Raihan got closer to Leon's face, he looked him directly to the eyes and getting serious said "Hey... you didn't like it...?"- Leon instantly felt very embarassed and he didn't reply... Raihan then stood up and looked at him with a sad face... he was about to go away when suddenly Leon screamed "Wait!!!"- Raihan turned and looked at him "I did like it! It's strange but... I really liked it!"- (smiling)
So then Raihan went back to his friend and digged two fingers into Leon's armpit just for joke and both started laughing.

Then Raihan summoned Centiskorch to free his friend and now they were ready for the battle!
The End
-----------------------------------------------------------
Let me know what do you think!! Thank you! I will make other stories if you liked this one! Maybe with other characters