- 00 -

⊱ ─────── { ❖ } ─────── ⊰

it starts with three highschool girls & a ouija board . not original right ?? predictable , obviously . as well as a dare . but , who thought it would lead to such event .

" come on' nanami ,
don't tell me you
are scared ?"

* CLENCHES *

but , this little one wasn't scared . as courageous as she usually was , her fists were tightening . of course her friends Yuuki and Mira knew Nanami , they knew she would get easily tilted & she wouldn't be the type to back down . at the time , both of them were holding their candles waiting , their evil grin on the side . Nanami's candle was laying on the floor over the pantagram . Yuuki threw the lighter at Nanami abruptly hitting her knee , then she quickly heavily frowned at her friend as she picked it up . her candle still standing on the floor as she carefully lit it up . chanting were heard from the second floor where they actually were located in the house . of course no one was there at the moment . so they kept chanting until a demon would show up. one after the other they sang the tier of the ritual .

" oh great demon of the
underworld , i summon
one of the lords of chaos . "

" please , show me the
darkness where light
cannot shine "

" show me the power
you possess && the radiance
of your malicious guidance . "

" oh great demon of
the underworld ,
i summon one of
the the lords
of choas . "

" please , how me the
darkness where light
cannot shine . "

" show me the power you
possess && the radiance
of your malicious - "

* SWOOSH *

*CLACK *

suddenly , the window opened loudly , the furious wind brushing past Mira & Yuuki . Unfortunately & quickly , Nanami's courage rushed through her body , thinking it might be some kind of joke while the two were mildly scared . even if the wind faced her visage & flowing through her hair , she stood strong .

" HAAAAAAAAAAA !! "

" OH GOD !!"

Surprisingly , everything stopped !! lights were twitching until they went magically back on . the ouiji board hadn't move or anything . fortunately for them , no threats were held for now . . .