INTRO- CHAPTER

_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_
................................................................

FIRST I'LL BE INTRODUCING

It's summer🌞🌴🏄🎇 & got nothin' better to do so.....

Hi everyone!!, my name is Nika Aoi right now I'm 16teen as my twin brother Toko is, We both study at the Beygoma Academy School and to leave finished my own presentation I got to say, I have a big brother called Valt Aoi, now He's 19teen and also He's still being the Beyblade world champ', by the other side Toko's a blader too even though He practices a lot , He keeps without reaching Valt, (I'm feeling bad of it, I do admire a lot my bro's big effort always for trying to improve).

ME - NIKA AOI

ME - NIKA AOI

MY BROTHER- TOKO AOI

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-9-9-9-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

They're both good people sometimes they don't stop laughing at me, so which takes me out of my demons. They're kind a bit goofy and but moreover, They take care of me trying to keep me very far from problems and pain in the best way They can and once in a while helping me when I most need someone with me (so cute from their part, hahahaha😂☺).

Before starting with the story let's check out a few things I thought you should know for avoid anyone's getting lost while reading. Nonetheless It won't be me the one, who will tell you the points in a direct way.

..Narrates Nika..

It may look I'm keen on telling you a lots gossiping, but sincerely hope you won't get me wrong guys, cuz It's for sure I am not that kind of person who likes lying to friends at the behind.

SO LET'S GO ON....

First, my big brother Valt's been having girlfriend since he was 16 and whose name is Shasha Guten (now I've already noticed about Mom currently doesn't know Valt has girlfriend, haha 😂, so I'd like to tell her but that's not up to me to say her anything concerning it. )

Second, my best friend is Valt's girlfriend lil' sister, her name is Honey Guten. She's the nicest person I've ever met, she's so hard working, sometimes She can looks a bit shy, truth is that indeed She's completely the opposite of being a shy person.
(I haven't seen her for ages She may have change a lot suppose. )

Thirdly, my brother Toko looks suspicious and behaves a bit weird when He gets too close to Naru. (That's Aiger's Akabane lil' sister 😂😂, She's so cute and funny. ) I'm starting to think He likes her so much a lot like He has fallen in love.

And now talking about love, "what about me......at last", well You maybe wondering about if " I have fallen in love", so my answer is " No not yet " I haven't found him at the moment and I have totally ignored the idea of L❤VE😘 does exist in this world for me.

But leaving all that stuff apart in the other side, You guys try to guess what is it!, Well yeah I'm a bit excited to going back to school to see all my friends and catching up with 'em, cuz They've all gone out for a very long time since I don't see 'em.

_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_
.................................................................

Well I know this is very short but please understand I'm doing this in English and not in Spanish🇪🇸 which is my mother tongue. So then be comprehensive with me please also by the way it's my first time writing in English so I'll try to do my best 👍💯.
See you on the next chapter😘💕.