Chapter 6

"Axey Baby" Preston Kept Pulling On My Sleeve "What?" He Put His Chin On My Shoulder "I'm Hungry" I Pushed Him Off "It'll Be Lunch After Gym" He Groaned, Leaning His Forehead Against My Back. As He Did This A Guy Walked By Us. Preston Saw Him, Putting Out His Leg And Tripping Him. The Kid Fell Right On His Face.

"Preston!" I Pushed Him Off, Going To The One On The Ground "What? Hey, Don't Help Him!" I Went To My Knees, Putting My Hand On His Back "Are You Okay?" The Guy Looked Up, His Face Covered In Eyes. He Looked At Me Before Getting Up On His Own "Do You Need To Go To The Nurse?" He Shook His Head "No, I'm Fine" I Frowned My Eyebrows "Are You Sure?" He Nodded "Yeah, Thanks Anyways"

I Smiled Slightly "You're Welcome" After That Small Conversation He Jogged Away To Another Someone, Going By Their Side. I Continued To Smile But Lost It When I Put My Hands On My Hips, Turning Around "What Was That About?" He Scoffed "That Kid Sucks" I Went To Him And Stomped On His Foot "Ow! Hey! I'm Just Saying!"

"If You Think I'll Continue To Be By Your Side You Better Leave Others Alone" He Shrugged "Whatever. Tonight You'll Be More Then Just By My Side" He Smirked, Grabbing My Hips And Pulled My Crouch To His. I Grunted, Pushing Him Off Once Again "Stop. I Don't Know How Many Times I've Told You To Stop Making Sex Jokes With Me" He Frowned "You're Always So Serious. You're Sixteen, Don't You Want Your First Time?" I Looked At Him With An Angered Disbelief "First Time? God, We're Friends, Shut Your Damn Mouth"

He Rolled His Eyes "Damn Your Stubborn" I Huffed But Grabbed His Hand, Walking "Come On, Let's Get Our Laps In" We Intertwinied Fingers, Going Off To The Track.
•°•°•
"I'll Meet You At Your Car!" I Called Out To Preston As I Went To My Locker. I Looked At My Door As There Was Again A Note, Just Like Last Week. I Opened It, Reading Through. This Time It Told Of All The Horrible Things He Did In Middle School, Including Elementary. I Signed, I Was Slowly Beginning To Believe These Notes, If Only I Knew Who Was Giving Them To Me.

I Held Onto The Note, Putting It Into My Hoodie Pocket When I Got My Stuff. I Was Walking Down The Hall, It Was Left Empty Besides Myself And Sudden Talking "Hey Retard, Have My Lunch Money?" Another Voice Came, A Familiar One "Shut Up. Get Your Own Damn Money"

A Smack Then Echoed. My Walking Turned Into Jogging. As I Got To The Corner I Saw Preston And The Same Guy From Gym "Give Me Your Fucking Money!" The Kid Was On The Floor, His Noise Bleeding "Fuck You!" He Shoved Preston, Him Hitting A Wall. He Grunted But Went At The Other Guy, Them Now Both On The Floor, Each On Top Of EachOther.

I Was Shocked As I Watched Them But Then An Eye On The Kids Neck Looked At Me, Looking Me Up And Down. He Raised His Hand And Waved Me In The Direction I Came From. He Then Groaned, Shoving Preston Off. I Hesitated But Turned Around, Running Off. I Turned My Head, Them Both Running To The Bathroom, The Kid Leading Him Away.

After A While I Just Stayed By My Locker, My Breath Escalating. I Was Now Worried For The Other Guy Then Preston. A Few Minutes Past When Running Was Heard. I Looked To See The Other One. I Rushed To Him And Looked Him Over. His Face Was Bloody, His Hair Was Messy As One Of The Eyes On His Face Was Closed, It's Probably Poked In "My God, You Look Horrible, Are You Okay?!"

He Chuckled Half Hearted, Smiling "I'm Fine" I Shook My Head "No You're Not, Here I Have Stuff In My Locker" I Grabbed His Hand, Leading Him To The Door As I Input The Code And Opened It, Grabbing My First Aid Kit "You Just Have This On You?" I Smiled "Always In My Backpack" He Made Another Half Hearted Chuckle But I Don't Blame Him, He Must Be So Out Of Energy.

I Opened The Kit And Grabbed Out Wipes. I Turned To Him And Began To Sit Down, Himself Following. My Locker Was Right By The Wall So He Sat Against It While I Cleaned Him Up. I Began To Wipe His Face, Getting His Cheeks. I Continued, Cleaning The Blood Off And Then Got The Antibiotics, Putting Some On My Fingers As I Rubbed It On His Bruises Then His Cuts.