Feelings

Hi. I know I haven't updated in a while. It's because university is back and I went crazy just hearing all the projects, requirements and stuffs to come. I hope I'll still be able to write stories. I kennot. Anyway, I think I'm failling to provide a better angst this time and I'm sad. I'm not satisfied. Well read for your own sake.

Ravi also run after him but he had run so fast. He is only a small figure to Ravi. However, his eagerness is undefeated this time. He swear he's not going to waste time now. He will give Taekwoon what his family failed to offer him. Love.

Finally, he caught up with him. The other is still unaware of his presence behind him. He stopped on a bridge above a deep river. The air is so cold but Taekwoon didn't mind as he sat dangerously at the edge of the bridge, his feet dangling. He is holding an old looking phone as if talking to someone. Ravi assumed that it's what he took from the cabinet.

"...Jongdae, if you're listening to this...then I'm glad you're able to find out about this voice recording that I made for you." He smiled. "...T-the ripped shirt...I know you will find out that it's me who sent you the message on the receipt but to let you know...I regreted doing that because I never thought I'd love to stay by my captor's side. I regreted that so badly because...it really did something to help me get away from there and I hate it. Thank you for everything. I know you did so much to find me. Thank you. You are the best...I-I want to say sorry for the decision that I've come up with. I already decided....I did everything...I still wasn't enough. I killed her and no matter I do, I can never change that fact. Even if I apologize to her grave at night." More tears fell from his eyes. "She must be hating me now that I turned into this...a weak garbage. I'm so sorry but I can't anymore. I'm tired...I even learned to love someone but....he also ended up hating me which is why I leave him. I wasn't even ment to be met by him."

Ravi widen his eyes at this. Of course he knew who he is talking about. His heart beats even faster than after he run. "...funny, right....it's okay. Anyway, I choose this place because...I don't want to give my parents one last burden of burying my body. Don't ever spen money for me for the last time but...please...forgot bringing flower to me but not to my sister. Please do that...that's all. Thank you for being the real person whi stays by my side till the last days of my life. I love you." The happiness that Ravi felt turned into fear when he realized what Taekwoon is doing.

Taekwoon ended the recorder and put the phone down. He stood up making Ravi scared more for his life. He pulled up his sleeve and Ravi saw a not so fresh cuts on his wrist. He took out a small knife from his pocket and breathed deeply. Ravi widen his eyes as he cut deeply, his cries worsen as tears flow down along with the blood from his wound. Ravi cursed himself for being an idiot and lose his mind, not running to stop him despite having the hint of what he is going to do.

He run this time at as fast as he could. Taekwoon smiled bitterly to himself while still crying. He gestured his foot to make a step to the water when suddenly, two strong arms hugged his waist and pulled him back. "Taekwoon, no!" It made him fell down to the road with this someone who sunds familiar to him. Like what he said, it was Ravi. He hovered on top of him to prevent him from getting up. "Are you stupid? Don't do that again!" he yelled at him.

Taekwoon doesn't seem to care about what he is saying as he stared at Ravi. "R-Ravi? W-what are you doing here?" he asked. Ravi exhaled sharply at the annoyance as he cared more about that.

"I followed you...and....Taekwoon...I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have doubt you. If I only know that this is the kind of life that you have....I wouldn't have hurt you...no...I shouldn't have hurt you in the first place. I'm sorry." Ravi said, his eyes averting from Taekwoon's feeling ashamed and guilty