Chapter 7: (*'ω'*)

Written by me

Spider-Man POV

I woke up on the floor of Tony Stark's dining room confused. How'd I get here? I guess this was a question if been asking myself for a while. I've been waking up in random spots with no recollection of how I'd gotten there for years. I try not to think about it too much.

"Mr.Stark?"

"Pe- I mean Spider-Man! Do you know where you are?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"It's Sunday. Remember I was gonna invite you and Peter to dinner to tell you both something?"

"You mean invite me to set us up as a couple. Ok where is he?!" I said with an excited tone.

"Spider-Man... you are Peter Parker. I'm sorry I kept this a secret for so long. I just wanted to protect the both of you." Mr. Stark said.

No. No he had to be lying. We couldn't be the same person. But-

"No! You're lying to me! That's all you ever do. You lie and ruin people's lives! Don't you understand that I'm in love?!" I cried.

But then I looked down at my hands. I'd never seen them out of my suit that often. Every once and a while Id see my hands or what I was wearing but a voice in my head always told me not to look in the mirror. Now I knew I needed to look in a mirror.

I ran to the closest one and stared at myself in horror. He wasn't lying.

When I looked at myself I saw my greatest love and worst nightmare.