5. Start Of The Chunin Exam

Naruto after he wakes up he gets up and goes to take a shower, he then goes into his clothes he made and he goes to the academy.
Naruto had went inside and he sees Sakura and Satsuki, and they still had twenty minutes earlier.
Naruto saw a girl in a green spandex who looks like.

Who came from outside to inside to naruto

She walks over to Naruto and said "my name is lei, I will defend you with my life, will you be my boyfriend"
Then everyone around them started to caugh.
Then Naruto said "what about we get to know each other first"
Then she said "that is fine, the burning fountain of youth, the youth that you carry is amazing"
Then two people, one a weapons mistress and one was from the Hyuga Clan.
Everyone moves but on the second floor a simple Genjutsu was there to hide the floor and go to the third floor.
Naruto now was the moment in the middle and he could tell there was three two Jinjuriki's who were there.
One tails and two tails.
Naruto now saw the first tailed beast jinjuriki, she looked like.

The second tailed beast looks like

Naruto now was thinking to avoid the two Jinjuriki, he note of them

Kabato the person that walked up to them to gain information about others in the test.
(With Yugito)
Matatabi, who was the second tail beast was eyeing Naruto.
Yugito said into her mind space "Matatabi what are you staring at? "
Then Matatabi coughs and said "kitten that man looks amazing, I can barely control my self, I just want to ride him"
Yugito started to blush, her face turned dark red.
Yugito said to Matatabi "you are so dirty minded Mata"
Matatabi was now trying to get Yugito to jump on Naruto.
(With Garaa)
Shukaku, who is inside of Gaara saying "mama, wants"
Gaara was trying to not jumps onto Naruto and ride him.
(Back to Naruto)
Everyone started to have the test and it went well for team seven.
During the test ten people left and it ended, and then they reminded them if they got the question wrong they won't be able to do the Chunin exam in the future.
Five teams left and everyone else passed.
Eighteen left, four from the leaf, two from the whirlpool village, one from the sand and one from the cloud village and five from stone and four fron the sound.
Then they made there way to the forest of death when Anko the second instructor told them to go there.
After twenty minutes everyone wad there.
Then they were getting explained the exam and they had to get the other scroll the enemy has and you have to get to the tower.
Then everyone goes inside the forest of death.
What will happen.