We Could Still Make Fuenciado Happen

Hey guys sorry its taken me forever to update schools been getting in the way lately so heres another chapter enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

I woke up finging myself in my bedroom the comforter covering me to my chest. I felt another body ontop of mine I looked down to see Grace holding onto me stirring a bit and my hands on her back holding her tight. I replayed last night in my head and remembered how perfect it was.

I looked down to her left hand lingering on my chest seeing the small sparkly ring perched on her ring finger engraving the memory that she was mine. I smiled to myself thinking of how our life might be in the future our wedding, a house, kids, everything.

I kissed her forehead lightly and layed there enjoy this moment, until I heard the door bust open followed by loud voices. I took in a deep breath and sighed, Grace still didn't wake as I felt her soothing breathing across my body. I began to hear someone come up the stairs shit I swear to god if they come in here I'll- but my thought was interupted by someone swinging the door open.

"Hey man did she say yes?" Mike asked with a grin and he began to enter the room.

I couldn't be mad at him he was my brother and without him I wouldn't have been able to do any of this. Mike walked into the room seeing all there was to see...

"What do ya think?" I asked giving him a smirk.

Mike's jaw dropped," Ah shit man I'm sorry I figured you guys would be out of bed by now." he said as red covered his cheeks.

I turned my head to face my alarm clock 1 pm dam.

"It's okay-" I was cut off by Grace stirring and her eyes fluttering awake oblivious to Mike. Mike excused himself from the room not making a sound as he shut the door. I felt Grace's body shift against mine, her beautiful head and face resting on my chest. She gave me a smile and I returned the favor as I lifted her bare body so thay her face was close to mine.

I could feel her feet against the bottom of my knees, she was so short. I grabbed her face and gently held it in my hands. I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her softly, giving her many more.

"I love you so much Grace Fuentes." It felt good to call her that.

She smiled, "I love you to Victor Fuentes."

I pulled her into one more long kiss wrapping my arms around her body as she did the same to me.

------------------------------

After our shower we got dressed and headed down the stairs to see all the guys playing FiFa. Mike was the first to get up and congradulate us. He gave me a brotherly hug and pulled Grace into a big hug.

"Congrats Grace." he said as Tony and Jaime looked iver into confusion.

"Thanks Mikey." she smiled it was nice to hear her call him Mikey again.

"What's going on?" they asked in unison.

I pulled Grace closer to me and smiled warmly "Me and Grace are getting married."

Grace held out her left hand smiling and giggling. The guys faces turned into happy laughs and smiles as they tackled us to the ground taking turns hugging us.

"Thank god! I'm so happy for you guy!" Tony exclaimed was a huge smile on his face.

I looked over to Jaime, "You know Vic we can still make Fuenciado happen." he added with a wink.

Grace stepped in front of me, "Oh no Jaime he's mine." she stated with a smug smile.

Jaime pouted his lip out at me like a five year old "Sorry Hime," I said shrugging my shoulders," I'm with Grace."

"Fine, then I'll just have to make Fuenciado happen with your brother!" Jaime said as he stepped towards my little brothef wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oho hell no! I've got a girlfriend already!" Mike said as he began running through the house with Jaime chasing after him.

I pulled Grace close to me and wrapped my arms around her waist. I smiled down at her and she smiled up at her. I was the luckiest man on Earth.