Main Story///Chapter Seventeen

~•3rd Person•~

The trees loomed overhead as the group walked deeper into the forest, the aura of the forest was uneasy.

Cross stayed close to Nightmare as they continued walking.

The wind suddenly picked up making every one of them shudder from the cold.

Killer was staring down at his phone as he walked, resulting in him tripping over a tree root and face planting. Horror laughed,

"Horror? When did you get here!?" Dream said as he helped Killer up off the ground, Killer rubbed his face,

"Yeah when exactly did you get here?"

Horror snickered, "Lust and I have been here the whole time, you dimwits have been too stupid to notice"

Nightmare glared at him but kept walking not wanting to cause anything at the moment.

Horror's smug smile never left his face as they continued walking, Cross looked down at the map he had in his hands,

"Does anyone have any idea where this place is?"

Geno groaned, "your just now asking that question!?"

Geno stomped up to Cross and took the map from his hands, Nightmare's tentacles raised defensively around Cross,

Geno waved him off, "oh stop being so protective I'm not hurting your boyfriend"

Nightmare growled, "If I were you I wouldn't-"

Geno put his finger to his mouth and shushed him, he continued to stare at the map,

"God dammit Cross, you've got us in the wrong direction, it'll take us a couple of more hours to get there now!"

Cross sighed, "I told you not to give me command"

Lust whined, "why exactly are we doing this again?"

Killer frowned, "stop whining, at least we're getting exercise"

Horror put his arm around Lust, "Killer hate to break it to you but we're skeletons, we dont need excercise"

Killer huffed, "well it's still nice!"

Nightmare groaned, "when will you two stop arguing?"

Killer pointed at horror, "he started it!"

Horror gasped, "did not!"

The bickering continued as time ticked away.

Geno, who was quite annoyed with the noise finally burst,

"WOULD YOU FUCKS STOP ARGUING FOR FIVE SECONDS!"

Everyone became dead silent to the point the wind was the only sound heard. Geno sighed,

"Thank you"

Geno began to walk in a different direction, Nightmare and Cross followed.

Killer and Horror began to whisper-argue with eachother as they walked, making sure Geno couldnt hear.

Reaper floated up next to Geno, "you know your pretty cute when your mad~"

Geno's face turned red as he continued staring at the map, "Reaper shut up, this is not the time!"

Of course Reaper didnt stop. Once again causing Geno annoyance.

________

Blue almost tripped on a root, luckily to be caught by Dust,