Chapter 69

Third person POV

"It's been a while," Draco paced and then the fireplace roared to life.

 "Aunt Bella!" Draco exclaimed and she was gasping.

 "They were all taken. All the Death Eaters...the aurors showed up..." she said and a house elf brought her water.

 "I tired helping her...Lucius didn't do his job..." Bella said and Draco gripped her shoulders.

 "Where is Leah?" he asked.

 "Tonks captured her...she's going to Azkaban," she whimpered just as the Dark Lord apparated in the middle of the Living Room.

 "Leah, please tell me you have your prophecy..." he said, and then looked around.

 "Where is she?" he asked.

 "My Lord," Bellatrix bowed.

 "Where is my daughter?" he yelled.

 "They sent her to Azkaban," Bellatrix whimpered and the room exploded with anger.

 "Lucius was supposed to protect her!" he shouted.

 "He ignored her, My Lord. I went to help her but I was attacked and she told me to go on," Bella said in terror.

 "This wasn't supposed to happen!" he hissed.

 "Tom, you can't break her out. She won't be able to spy any longer. We have to let this play out," Katie said.

 "Dumbledore will probably get her out; they believe she's their spy," Katie reasoned.

 "I don't care about reason anymore! Why did my daughter not fight back?" he yelled.

 "My Lord...she was caught from behind and she tried fighting but they bound her magically. Her...her prophecy was smashed as well," Bella whimpered.

 "As...well?" Voldemort asked between gritted teeth.

 "Lucius smashed Potter's," Bella said, ducking her head down.

 "Can we focus on the fact that Leah is in Azkaban?" Draco snapped.

 "Stop worrying about Leah, your father is there as well!" Narcissa cried.

 "My father is the reason she didn't escape!" Draco shouted.

 "Stop it! Do not blame this on him!" Narcissa screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

 "What is going on down here?" Celeste asked, walking down the stairs.

 "Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort shouted in a rage and she fell limp.

 "Hold on, let's calm down!" Katie yelled, and everyone took a breather.

 "You stop killing people," she pointed to Voldemort, "you relax, seeing as she's my daughter and only your girlfriend," she pointed to Draco, "and you stop screaming at your son, he's just as worried as you," she pointed to Narcissa.

 "We need a plan," Bella said.

 "We let Dumbledore do our dirty work; he has no idea she isn't really their spy," Katie said.

 "This is bullshit," Draco muttered, storming off.

 "Boy, get back here!" Voldemort called and Draco quickly returned.