0.3

As you got ready for your night out, you worried about the details that you hadn't told Taehyung. Those details being that there was going to be guys there. They were like your brothers so you didn't really see them that way but it just felt wrong going out without him being aware you're gonna be around guys. Especially seeing as he was the jealous type. You made sure that the dress you chose wasn't too short, it was bottle green with spaghetti straps and a slightly plunging neckline and you thought the amount of cleavage you were showing was more than enough. You quickly did your make up and brushed your hair through, letting it flow naturally. You grabbed a small bag and went downstairs to be picked up by your friends, but not before talking to Taehyung.

"I've got something to tell you before I leave."

"What is it, baby?" He smiled at you from the sofa.

"Well... there's gonna be some guys there as well. But I've known them since I was little and they're like my brothers. I wanted to tell you because I felt bad going out and not telling you that..."

"Don't worry, sweetie. The fact you told me means that I know you won't do anything and that means a lot fo me. I trust you, okay? Now go and have fun! I'll pick you up at eleven?"

"Thank you for trusting me and that's perfect. Bye bye, I love you." You ran out to the car, missing the way Taehyung looked at you with complete jealousy as you left.

You were sat up by the bar of the club you had all went to. The amount you had drank was beginning to get to you and you didn't want to get trampled on in the crowd so you decided that this was the best place to be. Also, you were trying to avoid Jungkook. Somewhere between getting there and tequila he had decided to make a pass at you. You just felt really uncomfortable being near him knowing he might try something again. And yet he was walking up to the bar right that moment. Fuck... what do I do... should I move? No, if I move he'll know I'm trying to avoid him and then everything will get worse. I guess I'm just gonna have to go along with whatever he says or tell him that I'm not interested. Surely he'd understand I mean he knows I'm with Tae so...

"Hey, Kookie." You looked at the floor as he sat on the seat next to you.

"I thought I told you I wanted you to call me something else..." He smirked at you.

"And I thought I told you that I have a boyfriend."

"So? He doesn't need to know, babe. We can keep it quiet." He leant over and tucked your hair behind your ear, whispering the words into your ear. You pushed him away and glared at him, disgusted by his behaviour. You never thought he'd be this type of person and it honestly turned your guts. You decided it was best to remove yourself from the situation, it was nearly eleven anyway so Taehyung would be here soon.

You could hear his footsteps behind you as you left the club. All you wanted was for him to leave and you were near begging for Taehying to be outside in his car waiting for you when you got out. However, as soon as your feet touched the pavement it was clear that you'd have to wait it out.

"What's up with you? You're not usually this uptight."

"Oh just shut up. I'm not uptight I just don't want to ruin the one good relationship I've ever had, okay? Tae treats me really well and I've never been with a guy like that before so why don't you just fuck off before you fuck my life up." You neared Jungkook with every word you said, almost as if to scare him away. However, it seemed to have only antagonised him into his next actions.

He grabbed the back of your head and your waist, pulling you into him. "How about I don't fuck off?" He spoke gently against your lips, only a hair width away from them. Your breathing became heavier at the situation, both in panic and the fact that, as much as you hated to admit it, he was kind of turning you on. He eventually closed the gap and kissed you. You kissed him back for a second, just a second, before you realised what was happening. You snapped your eyes open and shoved him off of you, resulting in him landing on the floor.

"What's going on here?" You turned around and Taehyung was stood beside you. You jumped slightly, before turning to him.

"I swear it's not what it looks like. He made a pass at me. I didn't to anything back I pushed him away, I promise." You looked at him with puppy eyes and hugged his arm.

Lies. "Don't worry, I know it's not what it looks like. I trust you but I don't trust him so let's go home, okay?" He wrapped his arm around you and glared at Jungkook.

You curled into Taehyung's arms as he walked away with you. "Please, take me home. I don't want to be here anymore. You know I'd never cheat on you, right? I love you too much for that."

"Don't worry, baby. I know what you're like and I know it was him that did that, not you. You don't have to worry about a thing." He kept whispering reassurances to you the whole way home.

Jungkook, on the other hand, stared as you both walked to Taehyung's car. He couldn't help thinking that something seemed a little bit off about your boyfriend. He couldn't pinpoint what it was but something just didn't seen right. He swore to himself that he'd get to the bottom of what that thing was. But right now? He was in need of some greasy food and his bed, so off home he went.