Geon Woo's Part...

I am Kim Geon Woo I am 16 years old already I have two more sisters which is a twin named Keah and Kyleen.

Geon woo walks downstairs while holding his backpack using one strap of it only. "geon woo take your breakfast already" Yumi said to him. "nah I'm good with apple only" so he grab an apple and bites on it and walks out of the house.

"you see how rude your son is can't even stay 10min eating breakfast with us" Kai said. "leave him Kai. I replied.

"geon woo" I look back to see Minjoon son of uncle Xiumin coming towards me. "hey" I replied while doing *fist pump*

I have been friends with Minjun since birth and also with the eight other people also the sons of EXO the members of my father. we are quite popular in our school we call ourselves EXO-J (juniors) the one who leads our group is Joo Won uncle Suho's son they are rich of course. 

"be ready boys" Shi Woo said of course be ready to recieve yells and screams of most girls in our school that happens almost everyday We do play a little part in our group.

MiJun (Xiumin's Son) the oldest in our group also the cleanest of us.

Joo Won (Suho's son) the one who leads the group and the richest among us.

Jun Seo (Lay's son) the one who always smiles in our group and he's motto is "I'd rather pick instruments than girls"

Shi Woo (Beakhyun's son) the prankster in our group and the noisy one.

Ye Jun (Chen's son) the one who likes to sing always and the highest pitch of our group.

Seo Jun (Chanyeol's son) the cheerful one and the jolly member of the group.

Eun Soo (D.O's daughter) the only girl member of our group we always treat her as a sister in our group she is kind of a boyish type.

Ji Hu (Tao's Son) the one 2nd member who is most well known of his flexibility first one is me :)) haha!

Geon Woo (Kai's son) the coldest member of the group and also known as the 1st member who is very flexible

Do Hyun ( Sehun's son) the one who always catches charms of girls the also the member who has most numbers of girlfriends.

"aaaaaaaaahhhh" screams and crowdiness always welcomes EXO J every morning and everywhere they go D.O's daughter always isolate herself whenever entering the school campus because she knew what will happen anyway but after that EXO always ends up findng her because this is what they always do they are not contented if they are not complete.

"geon woo cheer up your always gloomy" Ye Jun said.

"just don't mind me Ye Jun" While they are chitchatting while waitinf for the proff. I'd just sat down and jot something on my notebook.

"Geon Woo oppa I made this cake for you I hope you will like it" my girl classmate said. While putting the cake in my desk.

"ooooh" my classmates tease us and also my EXO members. 

"I don't like cakes and mostly I don't like recieving presents from strangers you better keep that away from me" I then hit lightly my table and walks out of the classroom. 

"Geon Woo let's go hyung(manager) will be mad at us" Joo Woon yelled at me. "Yes I'll catch up I'll just go get Do Hyun" as I reach for my locker room I heard moaning inside the storage room as I get nearer the more I hear the moaning when I peekd in I saw our class president half naked while making out with Do Hyun. "aish this kid really how many times do I have to catch you making out with girls" I sounded loud for them to hear. "yah! hyung can you knock" he said in annoyance. I stood back and knock at the door sarcasticaly "we have to go practice starts at 5" I said while leaving.

I went home at exactly 9 in the evening welcomed by my mother "Geon Woo where were you" she asked. "mom you know were practising almost everyday for our debut" 

"you should atleast call or txt" since I'm very tired I just ignored all the questions my mom asked and went straight to bed.

"Bro! Geon Woo why so gloomy?" Seo Jun asked while smiling brightly at me.

"nothing serious really" I replied.

"that's what you always say you always hide things from us" Ji Hu said. 

"you know th--" 

"Oppa! I made this cookies earlier for you I hope you will like it" I was cut off when some nerdy girl with eyeglasses approached and suddenly I felt very annoyed of this kind of shit already I got up and sigh heavily in annoyance "Fuck off will you how many times do I have to tell you stop giving things to me I don't even know you so please get the hell out of here!" everybody was quite shocked on how I reacted towards the girl because they have never seen this side of me. The girl drop the cookies and ran outside the cafeteria while sobbing her eyes out.

"Geon Woo why did you do that" -Joo Won

"hyung I don't care I just got irritated"

"You know what's wrong with you. You don't appreciate the things the people do for you. You push away people who care for you.. why is that"

You push away people who care for you

that sentence keeps on repeating in my mind and yes it's true first person whome I pushed away is my parents, then my friends and that girl.

"wait, I have to apologize to her and--"

"Geon woo" I snap out of my thoughts when my mother called me.

"umma what is it"

"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday I shouldn't just scold you I was just worried you know"

"it's fine eomma" then there was an akward silence.

I went to school early so I look for that girl whom I humiloated yesterday when I finally found her well it's obvious she's really smart but my problem is how can I approach her. So I waited for their last period to end then I'll have a chance to talk to her. When she finally walks out fo her classroom she saw me waiting for her we have eye contact for a minute but then she ignored me.

"wait... wait a minute" I called her out

"what do you want" 

"can we talk"

@%@%%*^*^(^*^@$%!$!$#

When she finally accpeted my apology we were now talking like there's no tomorrow. laughing like we didn't have conflict when I reach my hands to her glasses and slowly puts them out I was mesmerized of her suddenly my heart fasten it's beat and I look away trying to hide my blush.

"here" I handed back her glasses.

"I got to go I have to go practice" I said

"okay see you then" she said then walk out.

But then I realize I haven't got her name yet I tried to call her but I lost her already. "maybe next time" I murmerd to myself.

# Geon Woo <3 Merry Christmas and a Happy New year