Finn

I heard a knock on my hotel door. When I opened it, it was Millie. She looked so angry when she saw me.

"HOW COULD YOU!!!" She said yelling at me. "What did I do!?" I said confused.

"SADIE IS PREGNANT!!! SHE HAS A FUTURE!!!" She said still yelling at me.

"Wait..WHAT!?" I said in shocked. "Wait, You didn't know." She said.

I looked at Sadie as she came out of the bathroom looking sad. "Is it true?" I asked her. "Well..idk." She said.

"Wait, I thought you guys were not together." Millie said. "It was a fling." Sadie said.

I was getting stressed out. My heart was beating really fast. "Sadie..." I said
"Yes?" She said softly. "Take the test.." I said.

She went back to the restroom. "Anyways...WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!!!" Millie continued yelling at me.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!" I snapped back.

"YOU GUYS ARE ONLY 21 YEARS OLD!!!" She said still yelling at me. "SO!? AT LEAST WERE NOT TEENAGERS!!!" I said yelling at her.

"BUT SHE STILL HAS A CAREER!! SHE STILL LIVES WITH HER PARENTS AND SO DO YOU!!! YOU GUYS STILL RELY ON YOUR PARENTS!!!" She said still yelling.

"MILLIE! CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I said still yelling at her. Sadie came out of the restroom crying.