Chapter 22

Boring, i know, but hey its something! 

PLEASE READ BOTH! I KNOW ITS ALOT BUT..... 

i chose 3rd person point of view cause i dont really like switching point of views between different characters, i know i did last chapter but i didnt like that i did that, i like to keep it in Airy's point of view, cause she's the main character, but she just passed out last chapter so thats not gonna happen this chapter sooooo... here it is and i made you wait a few days cause i had a stupid writers block. but yeah here ya go. 

I ALSO added a video and another link to the side or whereever its located, but i added it to this chapter because i want you to see my Twitter, and the video is a bunch of Speeches that Alex said on stage, put to pictures, and the audio is NOT MINE and i think its what he said before he would sing Thearpy. and yeah, i put it on my Youtube with a bunch of other videos so yeah. 

--------------------

3RD PERSON POINT OF VEIW

Airy was carried off by the nurses on a gurney and Jack stared at the spot on the floor where she lay only seconds ago, where she stood only minutes before fighting with him about him loving her.

He couldn’t help but feel like complete shit. What if something was fatally wrong with her and she died, he couldn’t live with himself if his last words to her was ‘”I feel like shit cause I love you and you don’t love me back””

He shuddered he didn’t want to think that, it was too much and it scared him, he just wanted her to be okay. He felt stupid, he should’ve ran out of the room after the gurney to make sure she was okay, but no, he stayed in the room staring at the damn floor.

He sighed and rubbed his face and plopped down in the chair, he growled angrily and balled his hand into a fist hitting it off the wooden arm of the hospital chair. He ignored the looks from everyone and got up and ran out of the room looking for a doctor.

Still in the room, the crew and band that was awake shared worried glances, they had just found out that Jack loved Airy but she liked him and Alex, that’s a lot to take in. not to mention Alex was unconscious in the room to begin with.

“I should’ve checked on them over night, just to make sure Airy ate.” Rian shook his head, angry with himself. He wanted to check up on them but he didn’t he fell asleep in the stupid hospital chair while talking on the phone, assuring Cassadee that he and everyone else would be okay.

Stupid assumption. He shouldn’t have said that, he had no clue if Alex would wake up, if flyzik would be okay, and he certainly didn’t know that Airy was going to pass out. He shouldn’t have said anything. But he couldn’t not say anything to Cassadee, she was miles away and she knew everyone as her friend, of course she was worried and needed to know what was going on.

“Man don’t blame this on you, it’s no one’s fault.” Vinny said. he was sitting in the chair next to Rian, he reached over and patted Rian’s shoulder. “well I can’t help but to feel it is, I hope Jack finds her” He rubbed his neck and sighed.

“I want to know why she just passed out though” Rian thought mostly to himself. He knew it was some of the not eating fault but what else could of done it? He wished a doctor would just barge into the room with some kind of explanation of some sort. Maybe good news to be precise.

“well the not eating thing could be a reason” Evan said. “that’s definitely a reason, she hadn’t eaten in a week, I hadn’t even realized she didn’t drink her coffee” Danny said leaning forward in his seat resting his elbows on his knees, hands clasped together.