Ghostface[Billy] x reader

Okay so my phone is completely fucked! Two parts of the screen don't work that well... THANK JESUS FOR AUTO CORRECT! Never thought I'd say that?

Okay so this starts off real serious like then just goes to shit so bear with me...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Today was your first day at school. Well your new school, high school to be more exact. You were beyond scared, You moved here with your mom form [place your from] you didn't want to but who are you to tell your mom what to do?

It seemed pretty warm out so a sweater was unneeded. You also didn't want to seem like a push over...

You don't live far from the school so you decided to walk... maybe it will help burn you nerves? You can see the school from a distance,and saying you where nervous would be a understatement. To your bitter judgment you continue walking trying not to catch anybody's eye. You make it to a fountain and decide to sit down. You look over and see a group of friends, you didn't want to intrude but maybe you could ask them for help? You needed to be in the office really soon and you didn't want to keep the principle waiting.

"Um hi?" You say. They all look at you and you started to feel really stupid... " Do you guys know where the office is?" You ask. "I can help you, I'll be right back guys." A girl with brown hair gets up and starts walking with you.

"I'm Sidney, you can call me Sid." She says as we walk in the building. "Oh I'm Y/N... I'm new here!" You say. "Oh cool! We can be friends, I'm sure my friends won't mind if you hang with us." She offers. "I would love to!" wow today isn't as bad as you thought!

We made it to the office and say our goodbyes.  She's nice. I made my way in and got my schedule. I had math first! Greeeaaat...

[Time skip because I'm lazy]

Lunch had finally arrived and you couldn't wait to see Sid again. You walk in and see Sid with the same people as before you walk over.

"Hey Y/N come on sit down!" Sid pats beside her. You sit down and listen to them talk. They have open ended conversations with really no point. And if your being honest you felt kind of left out.

"What about you Y/N? Do you like scary movies?" A guy asked. He was the only one not attached to a girl like a tumour. "I guess you could say that" That was a understatement, you LOVED scary movies! But blowing up and raving isn't really a good first impression.

"Cool what's your favourite?" He asks leaning in over the table. This guys weird as shit... " Um My bloody valentine?" You just picked a random movie... "Well it's hard to choose." You say. "Huh never heard that one before..." he says sitting back down. " I don't even know what that movie is." A girl with blond hair says. "Well poor you..." you say. You didn't mean for it to sound as bitchy as it did. " It's a good movie!" You say. She didn't seem offended so you must've saved it. The bell rang and you headed to your next class.

The day was boring as shit and you just wanted to leave. FINALLY the finale bell rang and you booked it out of class. Till you saw Sid and her friends realizing how retarded you looked you stoped running and walked over normally. "Hey guys!" You say finally making it over. "Hey Y/N want to come over? I can show you around!" She asked turning to you. " Uuuuh sure?" You say smiling.

Little did you know Billy and Stu weren't so happy, another person in the house seriously she was supposed to be alone! You and Sid continue to talk while walking to her house. Her house was nice!