Chapter 14

"I saw Alvar," Fitz told her.

"WHAT! Isn't he dead!!!" Sophie shouted, then covered her mouth, "Oops."

"Yeah, I know, I was in Eternalia, picking up... something. He was walking around the city, which he helped burn down," Sophie flinched, "He had his arms around this girl and he had changed his identity, appearance, everything."

"How did you know it was him then?" Sophie asked.

"He's a Vacker. I could recognize him anywhere, everything about us is extra," he said.

Extra cute, Sophie thought. "What now?" She asked.

"I don't know, I mean we could ask Dex to set up cameras to track him down. I'll have to transmit the image to you. I don't have a photographic memory like some people," he remarked pointedly.

"Sounds like a plan. You can just transmit the picture, and I'll tell Dex later. Wanna head back?"

"Yeah sure. Right after this," He pecked her on the cheek. They went into the dining room and sat down at the table. No one seemed to have noticed that they were gone. They were all taking turns finishing up Keefe's dares. The food looked sooo good and tasted even better. She was so absorbed in eating dessert that she didn't notice that Biana was calling her name.

"Sophie, are you done?"

"Yeah, one sec," she finished up the last custardburst.

"It's makeover time!!!" Biana exclaimed.

Linh and Marella squealed.

"Ugh, do i HAAAAVE to?"

"Yeah, you kinda do," Biana said. Sophie wasn't going to argue. She wanted Fitz to be stunned, "Let's go!" Biana exclaimed. The four girls filed into Biana's parlor room, which was probably bigger than an average human apartment.

"Sophie, you first!" Sophie sat on the chair while Biana picked up the makeup, comb, and other accessories.

Sophie's hair:

 Sophie's dress and accessories: