~Epilogue~

"Promises are made to be broken."

Denki sat down.

"Hey, Hanta. How are you?" Silence filled the air. "I'm doing good." Denki looked at the clear sky.

"You know, I love you, right? You know I'm not mad that you broke your promise, right?" Denki looked at Hanta's grave.

"You died too soon. You didn't even get to 30." Denki wiped the tears away. "Those villains who killed you were finally caught." Denki clenched his fists.

"Let's talk about something more positive." Denki suggested, as if Hanta could reply.

"Hana turned 6 a week ago. She's in elementary school now." Denki slightly smiled. "She's doing well in school."

"Her quirk turned out to be electrifying tape. I guess the doctors weren't lying when they said that the artificial children will be like combinations of us."

"Dangan is going to turn 3 in September. Can't wait to see his quirk in a few years." Denki grinned a little.

"We adopted a dog. His name is Hanta." Denki chuckled to himself, remembering all the times Hanta got so excited when he saw a dog.

"All our friends are still heroes. Not too much has changed, but I still expect to see you every morning." Denki's eyes start to water again.

"I love you, please come back."