Leon takes his revenge on Raihan

Raihan was hunting for new Pokèmons in the deep forest before Ballonlea, it was very foggy and dark, this forest is known for his high number of Fairy-type Pokemons that like to trick the explorers making them get lost.
After about 1 hour of hunting Raihan was tired and wanted to get out but he couldn't because he lost the way, "Hello? Anyone...? Please help!!"- he shouted but nobody replied; he heard something moving in the bushes but he then discovered it was just a Morelull, he even tried to use his flying taxi but it didn't work, something's weird was happening but what?
Suddenly two vines grabbed Raihan waist and pulled him to the tronk of a tree! "Someone got lost? Am I wrong?"- said a voice in the air, Raihan couldn't move at all and got instantly angry "Who the hell are you?! Let me go! Now!", "Don't get nervous my dear... You're totally safe, you're gonna have a lot of fun!"- the mysterious voice got closer and in the fog a human shape appeared and next to it there was a smaller shape with a big wide kinda of hat...
Raihan tried to narrow his eyes and see those two shapes clearer, they were approaching the tied guy and when they got enough close Raihan could recognise them, they were Leon and a Shiinotic.
"Oh cutie boy, did you really think you could torture me without getting a revenge? Fool!" said Leon sneering -"As you can see I catched this Pokémon only for you, I asked him to thicken the fog and tie you up on a tree... are you ready for some fun?".
Raihan's face went reddish, he felt his nerves frozen, he didn't know what to say, he was just sitting down with his arms up tied to the tree and the ankles tied to the ground...
"Let's begin taking off your boots!"- and so Leon proceeded -"You won't mind if I even take your socks off right little devil boy? You belong to me now"- said Leon, "L-listen... maybe there's another solution for this... why don't we talk a bit and... t-try to solve it with words?"- Raihan replied trying to escape from that situation, -"Oooh I can feel your afraid from here! Why so nervous? You're just going to love it"- and while he was saying that he started slowly wiggling his fingers onto Raihan's big feet! Raihan giggled and tried to hold the laughter but he couldn't when Leon accelerated and started to scratch even between the toes! "Eheheheh ahahahah... nohohoho! Leoohohon! Pleahahase nohohoho!!!"- -"Someone's ticklish, aren't we? Ooh your feet are so soft! I would like to have fun with them for hours!"- Leon kept tickling Raihan's feet for about 30 minutes, lovely! -"LEHEHEON! PLEAHAHAHASE! FREEHEHEHE ME! I BEHEHEG YOU!".
But Leon didn't stop! He reached Raihan's body and sat onto his legs, face to face, Leon took off Raihan's jumper and even his t-shirt making him be shirtless, Leon touched Raihan's tough abs "Wow... even better than mine, but I think even more ticklish"- and instantly started poking Raihan's stomach and sides, the poor guy broke into a big laugh "AHHHAAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHAHA LEOOOHOHOHOHOOON!!! NOOOHOHOHOHOHOO!!! AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAH"- -"Music for my ears!"- said Leon that kept tickling without mercy!!
"Shiinotic! Will you help me making this guy laugh a bit more?"- asked Leon to his Pokémon that immediatly summoned a couple of vines that started tickling Raihan's feet!!! He now had his sides, his ribs, his navel and his feet completly under tickling torture, Raihan's laughter was very powerful but nobody could help him in that deep forest!
Leon stopped for a second, he looked to Raihan's eyes with a little smile, the poor guy was still a bit laughing, he was tired to laugh but he really couldn't hold it... "Are we finished?"- asked Raihan with tired voice -"What do you think?"- replied Leon, -"Y-yes...?"- said Raihan... "...No! We aren't!"- replied Leon with a big smile on his face, Raihan couldn't even realize the answer of his friend that immediatly started laughing as hell because Leon started tickling Raihan's hairless armpits!!!! "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO NOT THE ARMPIHIHIHIHITS!!!! LEOOHOHOHOHON!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA AAAAAAAH"- Raihan was going completly insane! "Sweet spot? Yeeees!"- Leon kept tickling without mercy! "AHAHAHAHAHHAAH STOOOHOHOHOHOP!!!! LEOOHOHON! I BEHEHEG YOUUU!!!!! MERCYHYHYHY! MERCYHYHYHY!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA"-.
After 20 minutes of armpit tickling Leon stopped, but he wasn't done... "Listen here buddy, I want to do one more thing to you, enjoy it!"- said Leon, Raihan was half excited and half afraid for the surprise, he closed his eyes and after some seconds he felt it! Leon's tongue onto his sweet right armpits... he held the laughter, just some giggles... then Leon commented -"Oh man! Your armpit is so soft and sweet!"- he kept slowly licking up and down, up and down... he then changed pit and passed from the right one to the left one and again lick and lick! Very slowly...
After a few time he started accelerating... Leon's tongue was now going very fast and Raihan couldn't rexist -"Eheheheheh... ahahahah AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOOH GOOHOHOHOD! I'M DAMN LIKIIHIHIHING IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"- Raihan was getting so aroused and when Leon's stopped he looked at him with his guilty face... "Thank you, I don't laugh like this since we were kids!"...
Leon didn't say anything and kissed Raihan.
The End
-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this! Let me know it commenting this story and leaving a like! If you want more stories like this text me, or comment below!