Star gazing

(Sorry it took so long lmao. If there are any spelling mistakes you know what to do lmao.)

————————————————————————
You walk out of your tent sitting at the edge of the mountain holding a blanket around you tightly. You sigh gazing up at the stars.
"Beautiful, isn't it?" A voice said behind you. You whip around seeing Geralt wrapped in a black blanket with nothing but his trousers.
You nod looking back at the sky.
He hums then sits beside you.
"Couldn't sleep?" You ask bringing your knees up.
"No..What about you?" You shrug. "Same."
You say watching as a shooting star flys by.
He clears his throat before speaking.
"About what I said earlier-" you cut him off.
"It's fine....It's true anyways."
You bite your lip remembering how you 'screwed' up the plan. You had to choose. The diamond or Geralt. You chose Geralt.
"Mm.. No, it's not. You are not selfish- in fact.. I was being selfish." He sighs.
"You saved me and I thank you for that."
You give him a light smile. He furrows his eyebrows together then tucks a strand of hair behind your ear. He then holds your cheek and brushes his thumb across it gently.
You lean in closing the gap between you two crashing your lips onto his.
His lips were soft and smooth and felt amazing on yours. You continued to make out with him using tongue and his hands roaming your body. But he stoped and pulled back.
"Not here." He says and gets up then holding out a hand for you.
"Ooo we going to my tent?" You wink taking his hand.
"No. My tent."
"What? Why not mine?" You ask stoping.
"Because."
"Because, why?"
"Because my bed is bigger." He sighs.
Rolling your eyes you continue to follow him to his tent. He unties the string pushing the tent open. As you walk in you realize.
Oh.
It is bigger then mine. Ha...
He moves you by the hips to stand at the foot of the bed. He kisses you then pushes you falling onto the mattress. He leans down grabbing your hands moving them to each side of your head then starts kissing you then moves to your jaw.
Slowly, he moves his hand down to your chest.
He rips off your shirt and starts kissing your left boob. You let out a small moan as he starts to suck swirling his tongue around your nipple.
He then moved his other hand to your pants and slid it under the soft fabric of your panties.
You bite your bottom lip as he sticks in a finger moving it slowly. He then sticks in another finger causing you to gasp. The next thing you knew his member was right at your entrance.
You grip his arms as he slowly pushes it in.
Man, did it feel good.
"Geralt~" you moan letting out long steady breaths. He starts thrusting in and out of you faster. Suddenly he flips you over and he grips your butt before putting it back in. You felt like you could explode. Sweat was forming on your forehead.
"Fuck-" he grunts moving faster and faster in and out of you. You then feel his hands slip under you resting your boob on his hand. He leans down kissing the small part of your back.
He was close. You felt his member twitch in you then suddenly you felt warm liquid pour into you.
He just came inside you...
'Oh..'
He pulls out leaving you as you try to catch your breath.
'Wow.'
You look up seeing him under the sheets gesturing for you to come lay with him.
You slowly get up and crawl beside him resting your head on his chest.
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight, Geralt."