Birth

The pressure built with the ticking of that imaginary clock. It was August 31st, my last night. My time was here. I was coming. The thought brought a twitchy smile to my lips as he held me down tighter. A rollercoaster sigh escaped my thick lips that pressed together with each of his movements.

We touched that hot stove together. I told him even though it was illegal. His time was not for eighty years. He would be grey and old and my time. My thoughts fought for my attention as I laid my head away looking into the nothingness of the room, trapped in a crevice of my mind.His hand engulfed my jaw line pulling me back. "Look at me. Don't think."

Six months ago he was acting super weird and I knew. I don't know how, but I just knew why. I told him it was okay to tell me. That I wanted to know.

It seems crazy but my time wasn't just a date. I always knew it was a clock. Ticking, even as a child I could feel the time leaving my bones. With every second I felt older despite my everlasting youth and midnight was fast approaching.

My breath was slowing and deepening, I felt a pull on my insides from my chest it traveled low. Well below my navel. I tried to escape my laboring body but he held me. A wet film formed upon my brow as he tried to rub my fears away. Small desperate cries came from my lips as a tear fell from my eyes.

"Don't be afraid." I wasn't afraid of that but I was horrified of death. I would fade away and no one would remember me. I had no one. I came from nowhere. I was just another beautiful woman and the world was full of them. Who would remember me? Who would care?

"Are you okay, Alexia?" I gave him a firm nod. I was going to die tonight. Within some minutes probably. I had no control over my death, no details, no clues. Maybe a meteor would come down and squish our naked bodies. Ha.He would live of course.

I was so close and just as I thought it would never happen he spilled me over the edge. I came screaming the only recognizable word I cried, "More." He took me at my word and with every inch I began to question if I could actually take more. But he left me no time to change my mind. I mean, I did put him up to taking my virginity. I'd be damned if I die at twenty-one and be a virgin.

The thought steadied me as a heat grew between my thighs. In the darkness that engulfed us I felt him speed forward his hungry laps to gratification crashed into me loudly. Breathy grunts escaped him my heart rate climbing with him in perfect rhythm pulsing through my body.My hand rested on my forehead. Was the ground shaking? The bed seemed to vibrate with energy. My temperature was climbing I suddenly felt motion sick but it passed as he spilled inside me over and over.

"Shit, ah!" There was something about the feel of him inside me it was unsettling! Suddenly Jack made a noise that shot adrenaline through my veins. I could taste it in my mouth. My lips smacked as I could taste it. It was delicious. I pushed my body against him but he winced."You okay J?" I touched the desk led lamp filing the room with soft ambient light. Jacks twisted skin caught my breath in my chest. I cried as the sight of his tanned skin now a bright sickly white. He was ashy like all the moisture and color had been dried out of him. All the veins in his body were beyond vascular as they each appeared a variant of black, blue, red, and purple. "NO!"

I turned away squeezing my eyes and shielding myself but he moved closer to me and I was Staring to the blackness of his eyeballs and the blood red irises where his green-blue eyes used to be. His mouth looked infected and petrified filled with what might be infected blood as his lips parted to speak in a distorted voice.

"Don't be afraid. I'll be gentle." A scream tore though the air as I hit him. Be barely budged. His hard body crashed into me. "Jack, please stop! Stop NOW!"He stopped. His entire body seem to freeze for a beat before he seemed to become coherent, "What did you do to me, Alexia?! What have you done?!" He screamed in horror but I was still trapped beneath him.

What happed to my boyfriend? I saw his time it had changed before his scull burst into ribbons and chunks. Black liquid flying all over my body. My head began to tighten with tension as I tried to press the pressure away.

"Hello Little Queen. Welcome to the world." Someone emerged from the darkness.I stared at Jacks body that pinned me in place. Was I screaming? What was so loud? "Jack?" A hand reached out to me. Jack was gone.

A pair of red eyes found me and picked me up off the ground and held me close. My eyes wandered trying to see what exactly had happened."Look at me." His smile was reassuring. "It may not feel that way now but everything is going to be okay. Lets get you home."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tell me if you guys find this interesting...should I keep writing?