Chapter 1💚

Excuse all mistakes and I hope you enjoy 💙
Liyah Pov
Wassup my name Aaliyah King but people call me Liyah. I'm 17 years old. I live in
the ghetto Shreveport , Louisiana. When I tell you Shreveport is the ghetto it's the fucking ghetto.People are dying everyday and I can't wait until I leave this place. But anyways let's continue with the story.

•one hour later•

*buzz,buzz* My phones starts to rang and I see that my bestie Diamond is calling me.
"Hi bestieeee"! Diamond screams through the phone.
"Damn all that screaming sounding like a damn dying dog". I yelled back at her
"Anyways you trynna go to this party tonight"She asked
"Ummmm no I'm straight
Girl come on loosen up you've been like this for a while she says. Then my dad busts into my room and I hang up the phone quickly.

Kenneth POV (Aliyah's Stepdad)
Shut up you little bitch I said while grabbing her hair and throwing her on the bed
"S-stop" Liyah said with pleading eyes
"No" I said with a straight face
I unbuckled my pants and slid them down she started crying but I didn't care I just wanted to have her all to myself.
•1 hour later•
I had just finished up with Liyah and went to her moms and my room. Her mom was in the bathroom crying because of what I did to Liyah. Her momma hated me for what I did to her daughter but she couldn't do anything about it. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my self up and went and got my long leather belt and some acid
I went back into Liyahs room. Ready to punish her for what she did
"Stupid bitch" I said realizing that she was gone when she come back she's going  to pay. Shouldn't never left me.

Liyah POV
I was just sitting in my car on my phone thinking about my life. "I needed somebody to talk to about this but who". I asked myself " I know exactly who I need to talk to". I said to myself. I grabbed my big black hoodie from the backseat and put it on. I put my keys in the ignition. Then I left for Winnfield Funeral Home. I live with my momma and my stepdad. But my momma a crackhead.
It's hard to be me my step daddy be abusing and raping me and my momma don't act like she really care about me.
She lets the dirty man do it to me. I gotta work for every single thing I got my car, My phone, my shoes and clothes. It's just be so stressful I would tell my best friends but she wouldn't understand me and my life.
•10 mins later•
I finally arrived at the graveyard and walked to my grandmas burial plot and 2 minutes after I got there she came.
We talked and I told her everything that's been going on on my life. She told me to keep my head up and that a changes is coming when I least expect it. I didn't know what she meant by that but I'm happy my life's going to change. We sat there for hours and talked but it felt like minutes it felt good to get it all out.
When I got up I heard a lost soul and she was crying it was faint but I heard the voice say
"Where am I" and "where's my grand baby"
The voice sounded sweet and soft so I decided to walk over there .
"Umm excuse me". I said to the sweet lost
soul.
"Hi baby" she said soothing that reminded me of my grandma
"Why were you crying ,I heard you" I said
"Well I was looking for my grand baby"
"What's his name ?" I asked
"Kentrell" She said looking like she was about to cry
" I'm sorry to tell you but your" I tried to tell her but I don't have the heart to explain to this old lady
"I'm what" she asked
"Sit down then I can tell you" I said
"Ok" she said
"Ok first what's your name" I asked the lady
"Alice Gaulden" she said
I don't know but I remember that name from somewhere but I can't put my finger on it
"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but your dead"
"W-what you got be lying to me" she said breaking down in a full cry
" I have to look after my grand babies they don't have anybody any more" she said
"They don't have anybody but they no good ass momma" she said trying to hold back her tears. I told her everything was gonna be okay. As I was calming Alice down I heard my grandmothers voice
"Liyah why are you still here,I thought you'd be gone by now" said my grandma as she came out of no where. I found this soul that was crying she said she needs to help here grandson Kentrell. When I said that name she cracked a smile and tried to hide it. "Liyah let me handle her you go on home." Said my grandma Okay granny love you bye ms.Alice I hope you find your grand son and help him . As I was walking to my car it started raining and it got dark. I was almost to my car when I saw a figure bent down my lol. I walk closer to him and saw and heard him crying I asked him was he ok. He told me no his grandma just died I was curious so I asked what was her name. He said Alice gaulden slime. What in the he- I'm not even gon ask. When he said that name I was like this must be kentrell so me and him sat there and vented to each other for hours even doe I talked to my grandma about it I still wanted to get more off my chest. When we were done talking we hugged and went our separate ways.

10 minutes later

As I pulled into the drive way I did a silent prayer that Kenneth was not waiting on me when I walked inside of the house I saw my mother on the couch with bruises all over her arms and face.
I started crying because I hated when she was like this. All because she didn't want to leave Kenneth because she "Loved" him.
I don't know what type of love this is but I don't want it ever in my life.
As I walked upstairs I didn't see Kenneth no where which made me a little happy. As I walked in my room I turned my light on I saw a angry Kenneth on my bed. I'm not gonna lie that scared cause this nigga is sitting in my room in the dark.
"Where have you been"he asked me sounding angry and irritated within every minute that passed by.
I didn't answer I just kept my head down
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BITCH" he yelled in my face.
I scrunched you my face cause this nigga breath is just stank.
"Aight bet" he said chuckling a lil bit
Which made me a little scared he left out my room and came back within a couple seconds.
He came back with a long leather belt and some acid.
"Shit" I mumbled under my breath.
I knew then that it was gonna be a long night.

𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 💕
𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡
-𝑦𝑜𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠