Chapter 1 Mana Daughter of Evil and Kim Heechul Servant of Evil

Daughter of evil, First Verse. (Parody of the song, you can Google it or something but you don't really have to)

A long long time ago in an unknown place, there was a kingdom that no one dares to face, on the top was a small girl, Only aged... Actually we don't really know, Her with her servant with the same narcissistic personality, Siwon was what her horse was named, all the elegant Gothic lolita vampire aristocrat clothing was what she claimed. If you needed materials for the clothes, just take it from those who are strings, and all those who defy, will just end up modeling my new design. "Now how dose it look?" Gothic flowers steadily bloom, as they array their elegant boots. Even if they're a metre high, you will feel as if you can touch the sky.

Mana POV

"I'm Mana-Sama Bitch!" I shouted at my servant, just because I felt like it.

"Yes Mana-Sama miss, right away Sir Miss!" She said quickly and ran down the hall, this always happens. I shout my favourite phrase and they come and bring me brioche. It's really strange. I heard footsteps, they weren't loud and annoying, SOMEBODY WASN'T WEARING THEIR BOOTS! I turned my head to see who it was, it was my favourite servant, Heechul. He was also my twin brother, we look nothing alike, I'm way prettier, but apparently we shared a personality. He was taken away when we where small, that's why he's a servant, because people think he died, really the only reason he was taken away was because our parents couldn't deal with "two loud mouthed, feminine, narcissistic beauties that always say, 'I'm Kim Heechul/Mana-Sama Bitch.'" Whatever they meant by 'two' I didn't know, I'm bloody mother f***ing perfect, duh! I stared at my brothers' feet, he was wearing 2 inch heels, 2 INCH!

"Why are your heels so short? Go and put on a decent pair!" I commanded him, he just smirked, moved his medium long hair out of his eye, and replayed with,

"Bitch Pleh-ease, I'm Kim Heechul!" That was one thing I liked about my brother, we could have a goo conversation. I then asked,

"So how was your trip to Billasa?"

"It was great, there are many women from different countries, shawol women are quite pretty, not as pretty as me of course..." He said, I grinned, 'did he get a crush on a Bana Girl or something? But I thought he was gay, maybe I'm wrong for once...' I thought, then three other servants came in, one with brioche, one with a milkshake and one with a letter. I snatched the letter. It was his reply. I had sent the prince of Billasa a letter, it was a proposal, this was his reply, it read, "Dear Princess Mana,

I must decline your marriage proposal, as for one thing, I know you are a man. Also, you are a crazy power control freak, and I can't walk in heels. I love another anyway, who's name is Bummie, DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH!"

A/N Scared yet??A K-pop fan will get the gist of most of the cast and vkei fans will get the rest. Don't worry, if you've read this far you can tell this makes no sense.