Enews

Hello people!
This week we have a very special group with us. Not only do they make awesome music but are also adored by many of you and us. Without wasting any time, let me welcome the famous Fab5.

*claps claps claps*

Interviewer : hello and welcome!

Fab5: hellooooo!

Interviewer : Aliya and Dhruv, congratulations. Please tell us more about the proposal.

Aliya : *laughs* Thank you. Well, it was straight out of fairytale to be honest. The surprise on the beach, all my friends there. I couldn't have wanted anything else.

Interviewer : We all know Dhruv is a very shy and reserved guy, but we would love to know how you felt Dhruv?

Dhruv : *looks at Aliya* ummmmm, I was very nervous but once I saw her face, everything just automatically went just how we planned it.

Interviewer : We?

*Fab5 laughs *

Cabir : Me and Manik had to do a lot of homework

Interviewer : *laughs*So Fab5 have dropped two songs and they are amazing! Congratulations and can we expect an album soon?

Mukti : Well it is a part of the reason why we are here. The album will be out soon!

Interviewer : What types of songs can we expect? I mean, ya'll usually make fun and happy songs about friendship but we have already heard a very romantic number!

Cabir : You can expect anything and everything. We are trying to go a little out of our comfort zone this time.

Mukti : And we hope everyone will enjoy and love it.

Interviewer : oh we doooo. So talking about romance, Mukti your comment on your brother's Instagram post says you are single af! What is your ideal type?

Mukti : Everyone around me is so in love. So I would not mind experiencing it. And about type..

Manik : There's no typeeee

Mukti : Nooo *Fab5 laughs*"

Interviewer : Manik is a very protective brother! *laughs*

Cabir : Manik is a protective and possessive man *winks at Manik and laughs*

Interviewer : So you guys are very close with the model Nandini Murty. Have you seen her recent posts? What do you think about it?

Dhruv : Yes, the hate is very difficult to deal with no matter who you are. All of us have been through that phase and we support her decision.

Cabir : We dealt with it at the beginning of our career. But she has always been loved and admired and I would personally like to ask everyone to stop the hate. She is beautiful inside out.

Interviewer : Yess, amazing model.

Aliya : Amazing person! She is so genuine. We don't have many people like her in the fashion industry, she's a gem.

Mukti : So yeah, if you love us please respect her because she is like a part of us. *smiles*

Interviewer : Manik?

Manik : Well yeah same! *laughs nervously *

*everyone laughs*

Interviewer : Let me just address the elephant in the room. Are..

Mukti : Cabir she's talking about you.

*Everyone laughs *

*Cabir jumps over Mukti and strangles her*

Mukti : Stoppppp, my hair Cabirrr

*more laughs*

Interviewer : Not really ahahahahaha. So Manik, what's going on?

Manik : You tell me!

Cabir : Fogg *chuckles*

Interviewer : You know, you and Nandani?

Manik : Oh, nothing is going on! Not anything I know of.

Interviewer : So the rumors are true?

Cabir : There are a lot of them, so please be specific *laughs *

Interviewer : Manik and Nandani!

Aliya : No, they are just rumors!

Interviewer : So nothing has changed?

Dhruv : Nope *laughs*

Interviewer : Manik the fans are dying to know, please tell us!

Manik : *laughs* We can't have them dying now!

Interviewer : Manik please, give us an insight!

Manik : Okay, the thing is nothing has actually changed. Manan is still together and going strong *laughs*
Like she said on her post, the hate is just a little too much. So we thought it was better for the both of us to let this matter cool down by itself.

Interviewer : I feel like I can finally breathe again hahahah

Mukti : A lot of the fans will too.

Interviewer : So Manik, did you and Nandani spend the New Year's together?

Dhruv : She was there at the beach.

Cabir : Who do you think clicked our photo!

Interviewer : OH wow. Manik you were single for a very long time. How's the relationship treating you?

Aliya : He is loving every bit of it.

*everyone laughs*

Manik : Nandani has a wild spirit but a very soft heart and is such a sweet soul. She lights up my days and showers me with such depth of love, I lose myself to her. *smiles shyly* Everything about her is so admirable and I am completely smitten by her. Also, she understands...

Cabir : Gosh stopppppp. We aren't writing a book about how perfect she is!

*everyone laughs*

Interviewer : The way you described her, it was like you were writing another song about her *teasing smile*

*Manik plays with his hair smiling*

Interviewer : Awwww, Manik you are such a cutie! So Manik, what do you... Actually I think I should ask this question to Cabir.

Cabir : Ohhh, sure sure

Interviewer : The entire Fandom wants to know what does Manik call Nandani? We know she calls his sweet.

Cabir : *Laughs and looks at Manik* Manik calls her boo hhahahahahahahahahah

*Everyone laughs except Manik *

*Manik looks at the floor and blushes*

Dhruv : Manik is so in love with her and look he is blushing

Mukti : Awww *tries to control laughter*

Interviewer : You guys are very jolly and always have so much fun together. We also know Navya is very outgoing and easily fit as Cabir's girlfriend. But we have heard Nandani is shy? How is the equation with her and the group?

Mukti : Actually, Nandini has known us for a long time now. Through Navya and me.

Dhruv : And she fits perfectly because now I finally have someone who is quite like me.

Cabir : And she can be fun when needed so, we all have great time together.

Interviewer : Thank you all very much for giving us the time. I hope the album is out soon and we get the marriage updates as soon as possible.

Fab5 : Thanks for having us here! Love you all

Interviewer: Thank you everyone! Don't forget to follow us on our social sites. Good night!

~
Vote x Comment 🐣