I• into the unknown

Peace. Aurora Quinn felt peace. The low   metallic buzzing noise vibrating through out the Razor Crest put a temporary end to the buzzing adrenaline flowing through her blue vains like liquid copper.

She sat with her knees pulled up to her chest, leaning back against the worn leather padding of the co-pilot chair, watching as the stars pass by. The glittering specks against the onyx blanket the stars had made their home inside, shimmering in their celestial glory - reflecting her eyes. 

Giving her the soul of a star.

Her lips curled into a sub-conscious smile, the awe on her pale face never ceasing. The ex-general has seen the stars many times through out her life, but seeing them would always be like her first time leaving the atmosphere of Naboo. Breathtaking.

"-Rora, are you even listening to me?" The static voice of the man to her left shattered her monologue. She snapped her head toward his direction with raised eyebrows.  He was looking at her expectantly through his helmet.

Rora shrugged with a amused smile "Nope." The Mandalorian sighed, "Before your mind disappeared into the galaxy, I was saying that we are entering the atmosphere." Aurora nodded, sitting up and moving out of her seat and left toward the belly of the Crest.

"The plasma blaster is in the chest." He called out to his companion, knowing she would forget where it was.

Rora waved her hand although he couldn't see it. "Yeah, yeah I know..." She blinked and looked around for a moment, looking into the wrong chest. "Oh." She could practically feel Mando's smug smile from the cock pit. "Shut up, Din!" The soft laughter floated from the top of the ship making Aurora smile.

She picked up the small blaster and stuffed into the holster on her thigh. The blaster wasn't needed, but it made her look a bit more badass.

The loud rumble of the ship and the equally loud foot falls of of Din walked down the corridor to her direction. "Are you ready?" He handed her a coat causing her to question the climate. He answered her, "It isn't Hoth, but it sure as hell feels like it."

She let out a light laugh, putting on the coat. Din's own smile was hid behind his helmet.

The Razor Crest opened and the duo were instantly submerged into the icy unknown climate.

The stinging wind clawed into the skin uncovered by fabric, making her violently shiver. Din looked down at her concerned, "Do you want my cloke?" A warmth spread into her chest at the offer, but declined. "No, it completes your baddie aesthetic."

As they started to ascend into the harsh cold, Din blinked, baffled. "You would rather freeze to death so you can save my aesthetic ?" All Rora did was hum in amused agreement.