1

(If you want, listen to Crush fall while reading )

  Jimin watched as possibly one of the most attractive beings he had the honor to lay eyes on walked away from him fuming. Not too sure how it escalated to what it was-- Jimin went through everything that happened that night.

Getting ready at around 8 Jimin checked himself out in the mirror, hair in place, clothes fitted, and ass Poppin ( as the teens on earth liked to say). He hadn't been able to go out thanks to his hectic job and was feeling quite unfed something a good quickie could fix. If he got lucky he wouldn't even need to invite the person to his house a bathroom would do. Though barely passing the age of 24 Jimin was tired and thinking of the awkward mornings after having sex he shuddered. Maybe next week he thought as putting on his $1,000 Kiton shoes (which his friends liked to tease and call his sex shoes... which wasn't exactly wrong).

  Finally out of his luxurious penthouse Jimin stood at the curb waiting for his uber, though it took a lot to get him drunk he wasn't one to take unnecessary chances. On the way to " BIZZAR", Jimin scrolled the emails from work although it was his offtime he had been conditioned to just check through it. Just as he was going to press on an email talking about a new hire the uber announced they were at his destination, and though curious he shut his phone said thanks and headed in the establishment.

  Like always multiple smells hit him at once, from rough pinewood to smells as sappy as syrup. Walking to the bar immediately Jimin greeted the bartender and got his usual. Starting on his people watching to see if any grabbed his attention. Though he didn't have the time to be picky he just couldn't shake the feeling that someone was going to come and till then hed wait. Sighing he turned back to the bar this was going to take longer than he thought and he was getting a headache. Kinda perking up at a new smell, one he could handle he turned looking for who it could belong to getting confused as the smell got closer but he still couldn't see it. After looking around and not finding who it was he turned back to the bar getting ready to order another drink when he got shocked that the person who smelt like heaven was right next to him. Gapping at the other Jimin stared in awe not only was he the best smelling he was also the best looking. From his doe eyes to his small pouty lips, the apple cheeks to the boopable nose Jimin was quite frankly shook. He usually didn't go for the cute type but whoever this was broke that boundary without trying.

Trying to calm his oddly fast pace heart Jimin took a couple of breaths, mistakingly breathing more of the scent and immediately starting to choke. That seemingly enough to attract the other's attention.

"Hey,  you kay?" The doe-eyed boy mumbled while pouting, Jimin after a few seconds of coughing caught his breath a replied " YEAH ha you - I mean uh thanks"

Seconds away from slamming his head against the table Jimin sighed, why was this guy so cute and was he even allowed to be in here? He looked barely 18. Swallowing his already broken pride Jimin regained himself and looked at the other getting ready to ask dance but somehow beat to the punchline as the other asked if he wanted to see Chisaki get killed. ( any weebs)

  Pausing Jimin tried to see if he was hearing things because surely this had to be some joke no one this cute would watch people die...right? Before he could fully get out of his head a phone was in front of his eyes and he was watching anime... someone he assumed to be Chisaki was quite literally being beaten by a guy with blue hair.

Once the clip was over Jimin watched as doe eyes grabbed his phone and looked down face now red," was that weird... sorry ah, you don't even know my name and here I am-", before the other could say even more bull Jimin spoke up, "well I like weird and knowing your name wouldn't be too bad, and uh I'm Park Jimin".

" Well Jimin I am Jung Hoseok, and uh at places like this they usually dance...right? Instead of watching anime clips with weirdos... so I'll leave you be" before Hoseok could move Jimin grabbed Hoseok's hand and asked if he'd liked to dance since the thought of dancing with anyone other than Hoseok made his stomach churn.

The other nodded slowly, shyly admitting that he wasn't that good at dancing in public, leading to Jimin to say he was fine with getting stepped on. Which he doubted would happen from the others Physique which screamed dancer. As the duo walked to where people were dancing Jimin couldn't help but notice all the eyes on them, which was expected since they were probably some of the best looking people the club had seen.

Not really caring about the onlookers Jimin grabbed Hoseok's hips and finally, he was in his zone letting the music carry them, groaning each time they rubbed together eyes partially closed. This felt sinful and they were just rubbing against each other even letting his mind think of anything more would make his already twitching cock leak. Trying to not rush things like he usually would Jimin slowly moved his hands down to grip Hoseok's plump ass and everything was just going so well.

Till it wasn't

  Just as they were getting into it, Jimin heard an old friend call out to him saying something along the lines of "with a new slut already?" and not even registering what the other said Jimin hummed mind too full of Hoseok to care about what the other said.

That wasn't the same for Hoseok

And next thing Jimin knew he was being pushed away still too shocked to move he watched dumbfounded as Hoseok walked away, then he was being pushed again but by a more intimidating male, who looked down at Jimin with straight disgust before going after Hoseok. 

Not long after Jimin walked out too, and for the first time walking out of a club he was alone.

A/n
- also on Ao3 bht I'll update here first also feel free to drop comments I love em 💕