~Chapter One: Sleepover~

Crybaby and Angelita were sitting in Crybabys room. Crybaby was fidgeting with the ruffle of dress, trying to tear it off.

"Cryababy why can't you just take it off like a normal person?" Angelita asked exasperatedly, already out of her uniform.

"Because we are finally free! I'd like to celebrate that by tearing it right off!" Cryababy exclaimed, finally tearing off her annoying dress.

"So," Angelita said slowly "We should call the rest of the girls and have a slumber party!" Crybaby walked out the bathroom.

"Yeah! And maybe we could invite Ben?" Said Crybaby.

Angelita looked at Cryababy wriggling her eyebrows.

"Stop it!" Crybaby laughed. "It's not like that!" Crybaby grabbed her phone from her night stand.

"Celeste?....... Yeah it's Crybaby.......You wanna come over for a sleepover.........Angelita, Magnolia, and Fluer would probably be here....uh huh.....Okie, bye!"

Crybaby plopped on her bed, letting out a huge sigh of happiness.
_____________

A couple minutes later The girls arrived at Crybabys house.

"Okay...should I call Ben?"

"Of course girl! I bet he would be happy to know you called." Magnolia smiled reassuringly. The rest of the girls nodded.

"Uh..hello?.......Yeah, it's Crybaby.....I invited the rest of the girls over......Of course not......mhm...Okie, bye!"

"What did he say, 'of course not'" Celeste asked.

"Oh, he asked if Brandon was gonna be here." Crybaby answered.

"I think he's a bit jelly." Fleur pointed out cheekily.

"What? No...I just think he's not very good friends with Brandon..Thats all..." Crybaby shrugged.

"Okay, whatever you say." Magnolia shrugged.

__________

Soon Ben arrived and Crybaby already started to blushlike. She couldn't control her feelings for him.

She hadn't told anyone this...not even Angelita...but, she kept the love letter Ben had wrote to her not to long ago at school.

She always reads it and dreams about what life would be like if she did date Ben.

"I'm gonna go pop some popcorn. Anyone wanna be my right hand man?" Bradon looked at all the girls. There're attention all went to Crybaby.

"Uhhhh, sure! Why not." Crybaby exclaimed and popped up from her bed and Ben and her walked out the room. Crybaby her quiet squeals from the room. She rolled her eyes, while Ben chuckled.

The downstairs was quiet and cold. Crybaby shivered. Ben noticed this and wrapped his arms around her.

"T-thanks...." Crybaby stuttered. She felt a wave of nervousness. She didn't budge as Ben to hug her. Ben just felt the need to hug her. He hoped that she liked him the way he liked her.

The popcorn popped in the microwave. It was loud and echoed in the quiet kitchen. When the popcorn was done Ben finally let go of Crybaby. She let out a sad sigh when he let her go. She felt cold again.

They carried the popcorn upstairs.

"What took you guys so long? Busy making out huh?" Angelita smirked raising her eyebrow.

"No! Nothing like that!" Crybaby turned a bright red. She scowled and landed a soft punch on Angelita's arm.

"Ow!" She laughed.

"Anyone wanna watch Netflix?" Ben suggested. The girls all nodded. Angelita layed next to Fluer.

"Angelita your such a smol bean!" Fluer teased.

"No! I'm average size. Your just tall"

"I ship it." Said Ben.

"Same." Celeste agreed.

____________

After a while everyone went off to sleep whatching Twilight saga. Crybaby was up late, reading Bens letter, a smile plastered across her face.

I will publish, at least on Thursdays. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Note that this is my first Fanfic.