01

As they stepped out of the airport, they looked around the parking lot for a certain yellow cab that their father once talked about

After fifteen minutes or so, a yellow cab drove up beside them and a large tanned man that they had only seen over facetime hopped out of it.

"Jack!" They both greeted happily as they hugged their dads bestfriend.

"Kids, it's great see you both. And in person" Jack Bruno laughed lightly as the twins both got into the car since they had only brought themselves and their backpacks.

Mason had jumped into the backseat while Maria sat in the passenger seat.

There was a silence for the first few minutes before Jack had cleared his throat and spoke up.

"How are you two holding up?" He asked carefully. Mason and Maria knew that he was mentioning their late father. Their father was a scientist and a few weeks ago he passed away.

"We're okay, just getting used to him not being around" Maria explained as she hugged her knees to her chest and looked out the window.

They drove for a while, Mason had put on his earphones and closed his eyes while Maria was still looking out the window.

Jack Bruno had driven into a cab parking when a black suv stopped right in front of them.

"Come on! I have to get out that way!" Jack Bruni groaned but paused when two large me in black suits exited the suv.

"What's happening Jack Bruno?" Maria questioned as she began to play with her sleeves nervously.

"It's nothing sweetie. Just stay in the car okay?" Jack Bruno said as he ruffled the girls hair a bit before getting out of car and talking to the men.

Maria yelped when Jack had slammed both men down onto the cab car and held them down.

Mason also waking up from the loud noise only to jump when he saw two teens, seemingly around his age sitting beside him.

"uhh maria" mason awkwardly called out for his sister as he backed away slightly.

Maria turned around and jumped back as Jack got back into the car.

"Sorry about that" he started to drive and looked at Maria.

"What is it?-" He asked the girl before looking in the rear view mirror and spotted the two blonde teens.

He stepped on the breaks and looked to the back.

"Where did you guys come from?" Jack questioned loudly.

"Outside" the boy answered and Mason gave a little snort earning a stern look from his sister.

"Yeah I figured that out by myself but how did you get in?" Jack asked a bit more annoyed.

"Through that portal" the girl said as both her and her brother pointed at the door.

"I'm Seth. This is my sister Sarah" the boy gestured to himself and sister.

The twins took their time to actually look at Seth and Sarah. They both had blonde hair and even the same electric blue eyes. But to Mason and Maria, they felt a sense of familiarity and ease to the two but didn't know why.

"We require your transportation services immediately" Seth continued.

"Really? Well I require-" Jack begun but was cut off.

"Currency transaction" Sarah spoke.

Seth dug into his pocket and pulled out a big handful of money making the twins silently gasp.

"Will this amount suffice?" He asked while holding it out.

"Did you rob a bank or something?" Mason laughed out "Mason" Maria warned in soft tone.

"Is this acceptable Jack Bruno?" Sarah asked.

"How'd you know my name?" Jack and both Sarah and Maria pointed at Jacks license which was sitting on the dashboard.

The two girls glance at each other before continuing the conversation.

"If we have a deal with your services, we must move forward rapidly" Seth stated.

"It is urgent we get to our destination without delay"

The car behind them began to honk.

"Alright! Alright i'm going!" Jack yelled out the window before driving off.

"Where to?" Jack asked with a sigh.

Seth pulled a device from his pocket and started playing with it. Mason and Maria exchanged glances. They knew what it was. But they didn't say anything.

"I need an adress" Jack started to get impatient.

"We must travel in that direction" Sara said, pointing put the window in a south-west angle.

"Uh, yeah i think we need something a little more specific than just...that direction" Jack stated angrily.

"We must locate, latitude 40.54, cross intersecting longitude-" Seth began to explain in a extremely detailed way until Maria quietly stopped him.

"Its okay. I think Jack would prefer to just stick with that direction" Maria smiled lightly at the boy before pulling on her sleeves and facing the front again.

 I think Jack would prefer to just stick with that direction" Maria smiled lightly at the boy before pulling on her sleeves and facing the front again