i wanna cuddle

The bright light shining through the curtains prevented me from getting any more sleep. I opened my eyes to find myself still in jungkook's room, and me in his arms. I tried my best to wiggle out without waking him, but he sat up and pouted.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook said in his raspy morning voice. "I wanna cuddle."

Jungkook pulled my body back towards his, our faces centimeters apart. He placed a kiss on my forehead, then hugged me tighter against his body. We laid around for what felt like hours, but was only a few minutes. The only reason that we got up was because my phone was vibrating.

<><><>
Jai
{time stamped, February 25 7:43 am}

Where tf are you?

Relax I spent the night w JK

Awhhh!
Do you need me to come pick you up?

No I'm good.
I'll see you later.

Have fun w your bf ;)

He's not my boyfriend

<><><>

Jungkook has already stood up and pulled me up with him. He pulled me downstairs then out to the kitchen area.

"Are you hungry?" He asks while hugging me tightly from behind. He laid his head in my shoulder and I could feel him smile.

"Yeah, a little bit." I responded. He picked his head up and pulled me into he living area. He sat me on the couch before quickly running up to his room.

"Here." He says handing me my phone. "I'll make us some food. You can wait here."

I nodded and smiled before he walked into the kitchen. I scrolled through my social media's, waiting for Jungkook to come back in. A boy who looked tired and irritated sat down on the opposite side of the couch and flashed me a forced smile.

I smiled at him in return.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked me. He sounded as if he had a long, irritating night last night.

"Umm he's in the kitchen." I responded, while continuing to scroll through my social media's.

"Is he cooking? We don't let him cook." He said with a smile, more genuine this time.

"I would go stop him then." I respond, giggling after my last word. He smiled and scooted a little closer to me.

"You're funny (name), do you know that?" He says while laughing a bit too. "You're pretty too."

I smiled a bit and looked up to find an obviously mad Jungkook staring at the two of us. After a few second of observing, he walked over to the couch and pulled me up off of it. "I gave up on cooking. Do you want to go out to eat?" Jungkook asked.

"If that's what you want to do." I respond. He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug, he's been super clingy lately. I knew he was just doing it to make Jimin, the boy who called me pretty in front of my kind of boyfriend, jealous. "Could you take me back to my house after?" I whispered to him. I felt him nod on my shoulder before lifting his head.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded in agreement and he pulled me out the door.

<><><>