1. My Job Sucks

Kaden POV:

GREAT! JUST WONDERFUL! FUCK! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I kept chanting in my head. Damnit, I hope Kevin covered for me. I arrived at the fast food restaurant I worked at; McDonalds. I was 20 minutes late, I had stayed up till 3:09 in the morning looking at another part time job because McDonalds didn't pay enough money for food and rent. A lot of the people I found needed an editor for their youtube channel so I applied for a few hoping by the end of the week I'll have another job. 

"Kevin! I'm here!" I said slipping in through the back door throwing on the apron and McHat walking up to the counter. "Your late, lucky boss hasn't noticed" Kevin hissed in my ear as I smiled at the next customer. I asked them kindly what I could help them with putting a fake smile as usual. They ordered a kids meal, and I wondered why a grown ass man was ordering a kids meal but didn't say anything. As I bid the man goodbye a beautiful man walked trough the door. 

Fuck...

Gay 

Panic 

Attack

 He walked up to the counter, three people trailing behind him. A guy with a beanie and a short beard, a buff guy who was pretty much hitting on every girl he passed. And a blonde haired girl who was on her phone that I immediately assumed was his girlfriend, sad, I thought the dude he was pretty damn hot. He had brown hair and brown eyes, I felt my heartbeat quicken as he came closer to the counter. 

"Hey" he said, his voice was pretty squeaky like he yelled a facecam for a living (LOL ALBERT DEF. DOESN'T DO THAT).

"Hi, what can I get for you?" I asked avoiding eye contact through my glass lenses. 

"I like your glasses" He said, the three people that were behind him had walked away to some table outside. "Than-" "KADEN!" someone yelled from the back interrupting my conversation with the cute guy. I walked away asking Kevin to take over and I swore I heard the boy whisper my name. I rubbed it off and walked into the bosses office "you called?" I said taking off my hat. "Someone told me you were late today..." he said, my face drained of color and I started hyperventilating. "S-sir it w-" "you're fired Kaden" he said, I held back tears knowing I was emotional. I was about to walk out when he said "Finish your shift for today and i'll pay you for this month, after your shift your fired". I wasn't sure whether to thank him or be completely upset but money was money. 

"I got fired but still have to finish my shift for my paycheck" I said to Kevin as I joined him at the counter. No customers were in line and barely anyone was inside because the weather outside was beautiful. "Oof" he said laughing slightly, I flipped him off just as another customer walked up. 

"Hi what can I get you?" I asked without a hint of enthusiasm in my voice.

"Oh we already ordered, we were wondering when Ronald McDonald was coming out?" the woman asked.

"Five minutes I think" I said looking towards the changing room. 

"Oh alright" she said and walked away towards her family.

A thumbs up appeared from behind the curtain and I looked at Kevin wanting him to make the announcement. He groaned and yelled out that Ronald was coming out. I took off my glasses to see one of my co-workers walking out in a Ronald costume. (MEME REFERENCE AHEAD) I frowned because they looked drunk as hell, I looked at Kevin and he shrugged. Next thing we knew Ronald was up on the counter screaming "GET OUT OF YOUR MIND! GET OUTTA YER MIND" I started yelling at them to get down but it was pointless. Our boss came out and grabbed Ronald off the counter and apologized to everyone. DAMN

THIS DAY COULD NOT GET ANY WORSE

Albert POV:

That boy at the counter seemed vaguely familiar, his name specifically, it was very rare. Too bad I couldn't talk to him more because someone called him. I took my order outside to Adam, Jake and Kirsten. I kept on thinking about the boy whose name was supposedly Kaden, I looked at Kristen as she typed furiously onto her phone. I wanted to ask her who she was texting when I remembered to look at my own phone for new editors.