Okay so before i start i want to apologize for not updating for like, a half year. I also realised how bad this book is but i'm really too lazy to edit it. I recommend reading the other chapters again cuz even i didn't know what happened in the chapters. Enjoy this chapter ig! :3

***********

Soobin pov

I put my sweaty hand on the door clink, still feeling Yeonjun's presence behind me. I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks when he suddenly put his hand on my shoulder, encouraging me to open the door. Finally having enough courage to open the door, I turned the door clink and pushed the door open. The eyes of every person on the classroom were now focused on me and Yeonjun. The Teacher cleared his throat and said, "Mr. Choi's, why are you both late?" I opened my mouth to answer but Yeonjun was faster.

"I was helping Soobin to find the classroom." I looked over my shoulder te see Yeonjun winking at me with a grin on his face. I blushed en gave a small slime back as thanks. I heard the Teacher sigh when i turned my head back around. He had an annoyed expression on his face and he looked like he just wanted to bitchslap both of us. Something that a teacher really shouldn't do. He gestured us to go to our seats before turning back to the board and continuing his explanation, acting like nothing had happened.  

We both slowly walked over to the only two vacant seats. And ofcourse to my luck, they were next to each other. It's not that i don't like being around Yeonjun. The problem is that i like it a little too much. I'm just scared that if i get too close to him he'll just realise how fucked up i am and leave me. I couldn't let that happen. 

*-Time skip brought to you by my txt album that arrived yesterday-*

It was lunchtime and i was sitting alone in the cafeteria. First i was kinda disappointed that Yeonjun didn't ask me to sit with him but the longer i sat there alone at a table in the corner of the big hall, the more i realised that he would never do that. Why would someone as perfect as him sit with a nobody like me? 

I sighed as i let my head rest on the table. The cold wood calming my gradually forming headache. I was about to close my eyes for a second when i suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up so fast that i almost strained my neck. "Yeonj-" I cut myself of when i saw who had tapped on my shoulder. It wasn't Yeonjun like i expected. It was Ji-eun. The most popular -and most bitchy- girl in the school. 

She had an annoyed expression on her face and she looked like she wanted to claw my eyes out. I flinched slightly at the thought and scolded myself softly for thinking it was Yeonjun. "What do you want?" I knew for a fact that she didn't was here just to say hi to her cousin. 

"I saw you with Yeonjun today." She stopped talking halfway through the sentence bringing her face closer to mine. "I just wanted to tell you he's mine and if i see you with him one more time i'll tell everyone about your little secret." She spat at me. "You don't want everyone to know about it do you?" I quickly shook my head no, scared that she'll tell everyone. "Then stay away from Yeonjun" she practically screamed, making a few people turn their heads to see what was happening. 

However before i could respond, she had walked away swaying her hips a bit too much, making the short skirt she was wearing expose her thighs. I could feel a few people staring at me making me extremely uncomfortable. I quickly turned  back around in my seat, laying my head back on the table in front of me. Tiredness washed over me making me close my eyes, not thinking that i would actually fall asleep.

**********

This is the first time i didn't write a chapter in the middle of the night. Maybe you can notice it in the quality but it's probably still not good. I'll try to write another chapter this week but no promises. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and once again sorry for not updating. Sorry for possible spelling mistakes! 

Keep clowning 🤡
Bye Bye!!